Which car shampoo is good for cars travelling around Jurong?

Carlover76

Guys,

Just wanna check which shampoo is good and strong enough but will not strip off wax? Currently using the Polygaze car wash but find it not so good, do give me your recommendations, thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Guys,

Just wanna check which shampoo is good and strong enough but will not strip off wax? Currently using the Polygaze car wash but find it not so good, do give me your recommendations, thanks.

[rolleyes] So Far I using I feel that NXT shampoo is OK.......... [thumbsup]

Brother, I heard from Gen2 brother that NXT is quite strong on the shampoo concentration, is it true that it is very strong and good?

How about the foam level?

lots of foam/suds does not mean it gives good cleaning power

i have tried few meguire shampoo range,quite good.

Edited by Maddriver

Do agree that the NXT shampoo is rather concentrated though it doesn't produce lots of foam [nod][nod][nod]

Currently, i'm using the Optimum shampoo and foam level is [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead] but have read & seen from the forum that it doesn't means foamy shampoo is [thumbsup] while the not foamy type is [thumbsdown][:)]

Might try out the JW shampoo from Bro Gen2 the next round [sly]

My car is always full of those road grimes and with the sealant, if the shampoo is strong enough, those road grimes should be easily lifted off by the shampoo but some how I find my polygaze not so good to lift off those dirts easily.