Search
Which shampoo good cars travelling around Jurong

• Search this thread
50 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:49 PM

Hondaboy
  • Hondaboy
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

i help u wash ur car for free.. using mama-lemon.. or maybe u want industrial grade detergent.. thumbsup.gif laugh.gif

smell good some more, cheap and good thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:20 AM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

oh Tanjong Gul Camp ah...along Pioneer sector 2. Ur camp just right BESIDE my office...yah becos we deal wif spray painting and sandblasting, if u drive u better haf a car cover wif u all the time esle gotta claybar until siao...tats whhat happen to me when i first joined this company. U see lotsa cars wif car covers on in this area de mah...

Posted 09 November 2006 - 02:46 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Tanjong Gul camp next to some shipyard rite?

I used to go to this camp for my first 2 cycles of reservist. All the sh-it from the shipyard make is so dusty, I think lifespan will get shortened by 1 year if I stay there for the rest of my ICT.

Not to mention the paintwork of our rides.

Posted 09 November 2006 - 02:57 PM

Jk76
  • Premium member
    Jk76
    Neutral Newbie

No worries.. I parked my car at Keppel Benoi Shipyard everyday for 2 weeks without car cover.. ended up with lots of dust and rought particles like yours(car parked in carpark right infront of area where they do blasting). Did not use clay bar.. just went for a couple of washes at local petrol station, followed by my usual once a week wash and wax routine. Paintwork back to smooth after a few weeks. Using Polyglaze as well. wink.gif

Only gripe I have is.. wiperblades.. do wipe them clean before u use to prevent scratching your windscreen. I changed mine after the 2 wks there..

Edited by Jk76, 09 November 2006 - 02:59 PM.

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:59 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

well, its not a shipyard actually...we have a few blasting chambers in our office...when they do spray painting or sandblasting, no car cover means gd luck to ur car liao...anyway we are directly beside Tanjong Gul Camp

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:15 AM

Swishbrade
  • Swishbrade
    2nd Gear

No lah, I find my car more dirty when I work in Jurong mah cos there are a lot of heavy vehicles here.

I dont think any shampoo will help very much. Your best bet will be a QD with a good anti-static effect.....425!
sWISHBrade

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:45 PM

Curahee
  • Curahee
    Supercharged

Juz to share my experience, i work in Tuas and Jurong Port Road area, my car get easily dirty as i park in the open everyday during work. After wash, three days later my glossy black car paint finish will become grayish in colour. Paint will get worst esp raining or drizzling days.

I use NXT tech shampoo to wash my car and i love the result, however need to wash weekly due to the pollutant in my working area. On top of that, i clay once a forthnight. I also wdetail and wax my car after every wash

Edited by Curahee, 13 November 2006 - 01:47 PM.

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:14 PM

Carlover76
  • Carlover76
    5th Gear

Brother, thanks for your sharing.

My car has been polished by brother Gen 2 and I wash my car 2 times per week as my car is white colour. Every weekend after washing my car, I will touch up with the sealant.

Guess will look for the NXT shampoo in Carrefour as the stock in Autobacs has run out.

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:28 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear

need top wash the tar tar away, mama-lemon is good enough, smell good also thumbsup.gif
i recommend to all to use
use one windsheen, sure no sueak at all thumbsup.gif

hur.gif eh , you're sentencing your car paintwork to a slow death. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:51 PM

Curahee
  • Curahee
    Supercharged

Noe Carrefour got promotion. Yesterday saw them selling Meguaire goodie bag, inside got NXT tech car wash, Meguaire Micro Fibre Cloth and Gold Class Liquid Wax, all for 40 plus

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:35 PM

Carlover76
  • Carlover76
    5th Gear

Ya, I went to check out Suntec Carrefour, Meguiar New NXT Tech car wash, with the Micro Fibre Cloth and Gold Class Liquid Wax selling at $44.90.

Too bad I don't need the cloth and the liquid wax so I give it a miss, I go for the older version of the car wash at only $19.

New version of the car wash will have more suddings than the previous version.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users