Daihatsu Copen

Tzehou

Thanks Terryy, I have already PMed you.

Btw Finclk, the new Copen is already here, sold by Autolink. I saw it when collecting my ride at Ubi.

But... I like the old Copen better than the new, it feels like it has more character, and easily puts a smile on my face in the mornings even before driving it.

The only gripe about it is - I have to do a LOT more defensive driving, since it is always hidden from view (especially MPVs), got side swiped a couple of times already and always have to hard brake. Still, it's fun to drive. That's all that matters actually. :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I have a copen that deregisters in October 2019. Quite a good drive... But I am looking at something more sturdy for my wife.

Anyone keen?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Need Help! After the 8th year of passing inspection on exhaust for my copen, this year it failed. I am looking for any bro who can assist by swapping original exhaust w my Dsport , pass inspection and swap back. Bough from parallel importer, the Ultimate model, so no idea. Only know how to drive. All cost at my end naturally. Kindly PM me..9111 3130. Help..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Need Help! After the 8th year of passing inspection on exhaust for my copen, this year it failed. I am looking for any bro who can assist by swapping original exhaust w my Dsport , pass inspection and swap back. Bough from parallel importer, the Ultimate model, so no idea. Only know how to drive. All cost at my end naturally. Kindly PM me..9111 3130. Help..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hey bros & sis there I need help on my 9 year old copen. It's turbo header and exhaust are not the original ones. So I'm looking for someone to swap just for the coming inspection. If anyone could help me I'm deeply appreciate it and a reward for your kind effort and time will be given

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros & sis I desperately need help to SWAP YOUR TURBO MANIFOLD & EXHAUST! I bought a Copen. The previous owner told me everything was original & I trusted him. Since the car is left with slightly more than a year I thought there would not have much concerns. To my dismay I realized that the exhaust and manifold were not the original parts when I sent the car for inspection!!! I have been searching up and down for the Turbo manifold at different workshops but there were non!!! So I am asking for your help to swap your manifold and exhaust with mine just for the inspection. Right after the inspection my workshop will change them back to your car. It probably will take half a day. If you could kindly help me a token of appreciation will be given for your time and kind effort. PLEASE PM me at 91407396. Thank you very much!!!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I'm looking to rent a cream-colored copen for my wedding in Dec 2016. Please drop me a pm if you have 1 and are keen.

Thanks!
Ban

• Praise 1

Reviving this thread. Anyone still driving the copen? Is the copen FB still active. Been requesting to join but no reply so far. Anyone can help?

I am driving a copen.

No reply from there also . Requested 2 years ago though.

I need some help with workshop. I think my clutch is going to say goodbye to me

• Praise 1

We can make it live once more thou haha!

i have bushing problems! kinda suck when i turn!

I just bought the copen just a few days ago and so far it s been good, i guess its just about time that cars like this are about to go down with the wear and tear.

i tried to look for STS but however, they are mentioning about 2 weeks for air freight and 3 months for sea freight.... like wth haha! im in the logistics industry and it doesnt take that long at all.

[nosebleed] [nosebleed] [nosebleed]

• Praise 1

We can make it live once more thou haha!

i have bushing problems! kinda suck when i turn!

I just bought the copen just a few days ago and so far it s been good, i guess its just about time that cars like this are about to go down with the wear and tear.

i tried to look for STS but however, they are mentioning about 2 weeks for air freight and 3 months for sea freight.... like wth haha! im in the logistics industry and it doesnt take that long at all.

[nosebleed] [nosebleed] [nosebleed]

i found another workshop at soon lee. am going to get the bearings and absorber done... #money flap away#

• Praise 2

i found another workshop at soon lee. am going to get the bearings and absorber done... #money flap away#

Please recommend! Is the quote pricey and how long they actually mentioned it would take? :)
  • Praise 2

New, JDM brought in

Really never seen one though it looks very sporty from the pix's on the net

Must be parallel I guess , but parts will be an issue I guess too.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1