Russ Swift

Turbonetics

He is the world's number 1 precision driver.thumbsup.gif

he broke the world record of doing 10 doughnuts in under 15sec.

1).Welcome Russ Swift-sunny.gif

2).What a close shave,but he did it on purpose-sweatdrop.gif

3).Parallel Parking in 2 sec-thumbsup.gif

4).Two wheels driving with 3 passengers onboard-kiss.gif

5).doughnuts.nice and accurate-inlove.gif

↡ Advertisement

I read that Motor Image did some tuning & mods to the undercarriage & wheel bearings etc. for the 2 wheel driving, when it was first shown in S'pore few yrs back.

Cool videos... but the donuts are not true donuts as the wheels are still pointed inwards towards the turn compared to a RWD drift donut...

But good skills nontheless thumbsup.gif

For the smooth floor of the loading bay, shouldn't be a problem for the donut turns. But I've tried doing donuts with a stock WRX on regular road and the car is too "grippy" for that purpose

Neutral Newbie

he cheated... the 10 donuts was done on wet surface. they spray the ground with water, so that it would be slippery. lol i will be posting my vids compiled together soon when i get enough poststo start a thread. watch out for it [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Yes, U R right. they sprayed water cos after that during the taxi ride by other Subaru crew drivers 1 of the cars almost buang the pillar.

The Russ stunt show is totally boring; same routine, same gimmicks of the other drivers not willing to take part, even same song for the last 3 Motor shows. DUn they have any creativity [dead]

The 4wd drive train needs to be modified with locking differentials like off-road vehicles to allow the car to drive on two wheels. If there were no locking diffs, all the torque will be diverted to the wheels that are in the air.

Neutral Newbie

Yea, doing donuts on a RWD is always the better way to go. But just don't leave me with a FWD. And yes, I bet they chose the smooth loading bay cos they did't have much tyre sponsorship as well. But didn't Russel Swift do the same thing the last time round?

↡ Advertisement