Renew Road with Credit Card

• Search this thread
14 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:59 AM

Zakuii
  • Premium member
    Zakuii
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where can I renew road tax using CC? Thanks.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:00 AM

Cheekg98
  • Cheekg98
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

for diners club ? ntuc and major insurance co wlll have.
** Enjoying my ride on Little Red Riding Zoom

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:04 AM

Latio79
  • Premium member
    Latio79
    3rd Gear

Guess you have to check with your credit card companies..
So far I only know Diners club offering this service
without additional charge.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:05 AM

Zakuii
  • Premium member
    Zakuii
    5th Gear

Income accepts credit card ah? ok. will go check it out.

I have diners club but it is in hibernation, ie. not used. I cancelled it but they keep giving it back to me. weird.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:11 AM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear

Just call them up to complain lah... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:16 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

The answer is NO. Sorry bro only by cash, cheque or NETS.

Unless your CC is link to your savings account and can be used as NETS. Yes.

U live in sg for how long liao? Have u notice govt sector or related ones are not CC friendly? Only NETS friendly. unsure.gif
Winter is Coming!

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:20 AM

Zakuii
  • Premium member
    Zakuii
    5th Gear

Actually I am not aiming for monthly installment. Since the road tax amount is not little, I can earn some CC points if can pay by CC lor. If it is too much of a hassle, I'll just go pay online at onemotoring with NETS.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:21 AM

Zakuii
  • Premium member
    Zakuii
    5th Gear

yeah... the govt is still quite backwards as they do not offer credit card payment. so why is the civil servants getting 2.7 mths bonus this year?

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:28 AM

Linus
  • Linus
    2Fast2Furious

u can do so with citibank, but only at their one branch at capital square.

the counter is located at 2nd floor, take the escalator, turn right then left. follow the sign board and you will come to a room with counter service. got 2 chairs for you to sit in front of the counter while u wait for ur turn.

6 months' instalments will be charged to your CC monthly. if i remember correctly, they will also charge an admin fee. percentage wise i cant rem liao. tongue.gif

so bring along ur insurance cert, inspection cert (if your ride is more than 3 years' old) can renew ur road tax at the citibank counter on the spot. wink.gif

hope this helps.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:29 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

sweatdrop.gif They are not backwards lah. It's just that CC company will charge govt a certain % for the service rendered.

Than govt will most likely have to mark up the price to cover that %. Would u want that?
Winter is Coming!

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:30 AM

Kcseah
  • Kcseah
    1st Gear

Only with Diners club. Other cc No. I paid my road tax with Diners.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:34 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

Bo hwah. They'll charge a certain fee. Might as well request your bank to make your CC NETS friendly. No need fee. Even if there's any it'll be one time payment.
Winter is Coming!

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:34 AM

Evildoer
  • Evildoer
    5th Gear

Citibank CC Can... Call, Check & Confirm
"i dun need a plan, i just need a goal, the rest will fall in place..."

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:37 AM

Linus
  • Linus
    2Fast2Furious

well, bro zakuii ask for any CC offer such svc. we give him the info lor. wu hwah or not, let him decide. wink.gif

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:56 AM

Zakuii
  • Premium member
    Zakuii
    5th Gear

Hi guys,

thanks for your comments. I have no problem with all the comments lah...

anyway, i called up a few insurance companies and no CC for roadtax. so I paid online @ onemotoring with NETS.

Cheers!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users