Haunted Roads in Singapore

Nutty

Supercharged

Oey u cum back liao ah...

Got Beijing Or-limpg souvenirs for me or not unimpressed.gif

How yr trip? Shun shun li li or not? Must be grining fm ear to ear hor with the bountiful harvest.

I think Porky miss u, nothing to do go to there, nvr think of the consequences. Think need u to bring him go see a tang kee cos he's haunted by a little triangle.

↡ Advertisement

The sky is clearing up when I left yesterday...hopefully tmr will be better. And I hope the event will go on smoothly as it has been grossly politicised [sweatdrop]

Ah Pok no need tang kee...Ah Pok need to lah kopi [nod]

So dark go jungle sure up to no good [gossip][grouphug]

Supercharged

so unlike u not to hv contingency plans sly.gif

see lah, work don't work, surf mcf while workg until u neglected yr jiao gai.

[wave] U noe I mcf gor tiow tiow, seng li bo chup siao wan mah [laugh]

U haben cum back yet...if not I buy one carton box of frozen abalone or scallops for you to cook [thumbsup][nod]

Supercharged

hmm...what is good fm downuder?? as long as u don't bring me udders fm the cow bu can liao.

fridge magnet showcasing their places of interest wld be good if u OTW (on the way). TIA.

11+ still ok.

I came out from Jalan Bahtera and drove down tat road to get to Jurong, then used the same road to go back into Jalan Bahtera. Misty and foggy, use wiper also no use. All i could think of was to chiong as fast as I could and reach the campsite at Jalan Bahtera asap.Din even look left and right, just straight ahead.

You guys should try driving a land rover alone all the way from BMTC along Tekong Highway back to the eastern pier fibua village area... misty, dark and cold at night.. i dun even dare to look at my rear view mirror... skeli got 4 soldiers sitting at the back of my rover than siao liao..

That time was COnducting officer for a night topo exercise.. gotta drive along the tracks at night alone to put they cyalum sticks at the checkpoints.. damn scary too..

i was stopping at koon seng road waiting to drive into dunman road when a motorised wheelchair (plus its 'driver' of coz) slowly drove its way across me.. together with all the cars behind it.. champion.

my friend was driving on Neo Tiew rd when suddenly a big black object which looked like big bat or bird flew and hit his window.The window broke and scattered into pieces..funny thing was he couldn't see anything when he got down the car.

Neo tiew area is one wierd place.. there was this little ghost town opp gedong camp.. i think now vacated already. It mz be really funny to stay there. Imagine i have a bday party and i really wonder my guests' reaction on their way to my place.. haha

But remember the hawker ctr there got one nice char kway tiao.

↡ Advertisement