Haunted Roads in Singapore

Nutty

I went there ytd, only thing was spooky surroundings. Open window got weird smell, got a strange mist in that area. Went all the way to police coast guard.

↡ Advertisement

it was lively when the kampung was still around.My grandma used to stay in LCK village.I used to frequent the shops there.Now it looks creepy.That was about 20 years ago.

Hmm i see. Btw, the 6 lane road is it the place where the cemeteries are located? I went deep in, got lost inside the aquarium there. Almost ran down a dog also...

11+ still ok.

I came out from Jalan Bahtera and drove down tat road to get to Jurong, then used the same road to go back into Jalan Bahtera. Misty and foggy, use wiper also no use. All i could think of was to chiong as fast as I could and reach the campsite at Jalan Bahtera asap.Din even look left and right, just straight ahead.

Guess what time i went yesterday, 12-1am.. Exited KJE to old CCK road=/ Lucky got friend beside me if not i will be scared stiff.

I guess the 6 lane road u said is the 飞机路 leading to Ama Keng, SAR24 camp and straight all the way to LCK and Costal Guard at the end jetty where the Sheng Siong driver drowned and died there.

Did u notice an abandoned house at the shore? it looks creepy too.

the trucks are there collecting fishes.

By the way why of all places, u like to explore these ulu places? If I'm not wrong, u just got your license or new car? drive safely wave.gifwatch out for stray dogs and birds in these areas.

Metta!

Licence just got this year. Car i occasionally rent to explore ulu places.. haha. Anyway, i just drive at crusing speed so that if see a road hazard can react in time.

Turbocharged

tok abt 7th mth...

just now i went to my company clubhouse for a swim at 7pm...

not a single soul (normally got many pple swimming)

i was thinking... sxxt, they really so obedient as in no swimming in the 7th mth??

i swam for 15min and left... dun want to be dragged down by unknown forces with no one ard... [laugh][laugh][blush]

haha better dun swim la. not a good mth to do it.

few days ago during my night shift i was at the main toilet peeing. i heard water flushing sound from the cubicial behind me, turned my head and saw someone walked out. subsequently i heard another sound of water flushing and NEXT followed by the sound of water coming out of a hose. feeling funny, i walked to the cubicial. and true enough..it was empty.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

I went back to my parents' place deh. Go and drink liang teh cos mother brewed mah [sunny]

BTW I sent you an sms. Urgent deh. Gimme a shout when you can.

Edited by Porker