post-1-1166624814_thumb.jpg

post-1-1166624815_thumb.jpg

Edited by RadX
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

This is really sad 😢

Poor boy hv to witness his mum in this tragedy 😥

I was just about to say the same thing. Going to have long term effect on the poor boy :ouch-it-hurts:

• Praise 1

I was just about to say the same thing. Going to have long term effect on the poor boy :ouch-it-hurts:

He must be helplessly calling out for his mum😢😢😢 n don't know wat to do 😔

• Praise 13

I felt unsafe and dangerous walking along Hong Kong streets too, the overhead signboards seem very huge and protruding far out with just 2 pieces of angle metal bars :lll._.:

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

He must be helplessly calling out for his mum😢😢😢 n don't know wat to do 😔

No child should witness something so dramatic and tragic. I am at a loss for words :TT_TT:

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I felt unsafe and dangerous walking along Hong Kong streets too, the overhead signboards seem very huge and protruding far out with just 2 pieces of angle metal bars :lll._.:

There are so many people in Hong Kong. If a signboard falls, you know you will not be the the only one "going" [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

There are so many people in Hong Kong. If a signboard falls, you know you will not be the the only one "going" [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Then, I would like to walk HK streets in between with you, Tigerwoods and Yuan because I am the shortest [laugh]:XD:

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

Then, I would like to walk HK streets in between with you, Tigerwoods and Yuan because I am the shortest [laugh]:XD:

Then you should also be my height. I'm also very short. I met them when I was back in SG so I know :grin:

• Praise 2

Then you should also be my height. I'm also very short. I met them when I was back in SG so I know :grin:

[nod] Yes, Tiger AC [sly] told me the middle one is extraordinary [:/][laugh]:D

• Praise 7

The guy about to get out of his Polo must have been like HOLY @$(&(%#%

Looks like a lady driver dressed in white, among the 3 cars in line at that moment, she's is the luckiest one who narrowly escaped without a dent on her car :a-happy::a-panic:

• Praise 11