Freak accidents resulting in death

Stan10

last time when I move out 6am, got office brush teeth and bath time, I also realize this trend:

6am: everybody speeding, trucks, bus, cars, motor, everybody speeding :wacko:

7am: not as hiong as 6m

8am onwards: slow

Night shift TP officers were sleepy [sleeping]  while morning shift just report to their HQ to get ready for morning briefing. :lll._.:

So no TP on the road from 6.00am to 7.00am, all chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ............. [drivingcar]    [smash]   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Majority of these accidents are related to heavy vehicles speeding? Maybe these drivers must be asked to watch videos of such accidents once a month to remind them?

[smash]

The signboard is just terrible. We have plenty of them in the early 50 in Sg. Good that we cleared them but now it is the LCD and LED era. I

• Praise 1

(edited)

BMW-i8-1.jpg

BMW i8 Rolled Over By Cement Mixer Truck In California

Both driver and passenger survied the accident. BMW good?

Pretty good imo for getting rolled over by a cement mixer, note the roof had to be chopped off and the seats are still intact and upright, so the passenger cell looks pretty much intact. Normal cars might be pancake liao. No doubt BMW engineers will be taking a look at this too. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Container truck driver dies in an freak accident on on Friday Mar 4 at Changi Coast Rd. The 45-year-old Malaysian container driver truck had stopped his vehicle by the road after it had broken down. He then sat down by the roadside and was eating a packet of fried rice while waiting for repairs to be done. Suddenly, a  out-of-control tipper truck appeared and crashed into him and a Proton Saga. The impact sent the container truck driver flying into the air. No one was inside the car at the time of the accident.  [:(]

changicoast.jpg

NP_20160306_JECRASH06-SYR_1189648.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/this-urban-jungle/death-tent-spotted-at-changi-coast-road-1-dead-and-1-injured-in-accident

Edited by Stooky
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

The stretch of road.. F1 for tipper trucks. So bad even TP dare not put road block there. Scared end up like this guy.

• Praise 2

Container truck driver dies in an freak accident on on Friday Mar 4 at Changi Coast Rd. The 45-year-old Malaysian container driver truck had stopped his vehicle by the road after it had broken down. He then sat down by the roadside and was eating a packet of fried rice while waiting for repairs to be done. Suddenly, a  out-of-control tipper truck appeared and crashed into him and a Proton Saga. The impact sent the container truck driver flying into the air. No one was inside the car at the time of the accident.  [:(]

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/this-urban-jungle/death-tent-spotted-at-changi-coast-road-1-dead-and-1-injured-in-accident

wtf, the proton become half !! 

Importance of safety belt.

The mobile speed camera system will be useful in this case.

erm, what safety belt when the deceased was eating rice by the roadside ? 

• Praise 2

oh my mistake! got confused with all the tipper truck driver vs container truck driver......

Thought the deceased was sent flying out of the truck when he crashed head-on.

• Praise 1

so the tipper truck driver got stuck inside the cabin and is calling through the hp?

i dun think he's calling for 4D numbers leh..

Final destination in real life

i dun think he's calling for 4D numbers leh..

he been on the phone the whole time .

now can stop to continue with the conversation

• Praise 6

The stretch of road.. F1 for tipper trucks. So bad even TP dare not put road block there. Scared end up like this guy.

Hate that stretch of road, those truck like racing to hell  <_<  <_<

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Changi Coast Rd? That stretch of road very dirty one, many freak accidents happened along that road!

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Changi Coast Rd? That stretch of road very dirty one, many freak accidents happened along that road!

Ya man! Even TP dare not patrol that place
  • Praise 2

just ask those truck driver to drive 30km/h wont' be dirty liao. 

↡ Advertisement