Freak accidents resulting in death

Stan10

(edited)

Changi Coast Rd? That stretch of road very dirty one, many freak accidents happened along that road!

LOL, tell that to the TP when you get a summon there.

Disclaimer: Atheist here. No god, no ghost, no fairytales. [laugh]

Edited by Vratenza
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hate that stretch of road, those truck like racing to hell  <_<  <_<

but then u have groups of leotards who insist on exercising there during morning peak hours !!  [hur]

• Praise 1

You should be happy !   [:p]

Because it only happen in China   <_<

but we have many PRC truck / Bus drivers ....   [dizzy]  

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

LOL, tell that to the TP when you get a summon there.

Disclaimer: Atheist here. No god, no ghost, no fairytales. [laugh]

Try driving there n you will be converted

Twincharged

Another eyes popping out trucker accident video from China, honestly I felt very sick :sick:  after watched the bicycle rider crushed in full weight :a-whiteflag: of the truck   :TT_TT:     :a-rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHo39O-ty3I

The truck driver want to kill him? Stop already then drive again to stop on top of him.

Another eyes popping out trucker accident video from China, honestly I felt very sick :sick:  after watched the bicycle rider crushed in full weight :a-whiteflag: of the truck   :TT_TT:     :a-rip:

This is very common in China, sadly.

Spent 5 years driving there, everyday is a near miss, brush against.

And seriously, there and there only, it better to "finish off" the accident if any.

Mainly reason being the traffic rules.  [thumbsdown]

This is very common in China, sadly.

Spent 5 years driving there, everyday is a near miss, brush against.

And seriously, there and there only, it better to "finish off" the accident if any.

Mainly reason being the traffic rules.  [thumbsdown]

I stayed in Suzhou Luzhi Town for 6 years, got my PRC local driving licence too and my worst experiences is Shanghai roads traffic    :a-confused:

• Praise 2

I stayed in Suzhou Luzhi Town for 6 years, got my PRC local driving licence too and my worst experiences is Shanghai roads traffic    :a-confused:

Spot on! High beams all the way, no signal, suka suka cut in cut out...... :pissed-off:

• Praise 2

(edited)

Spot on! High beams all the way, no signal, suka suka cut in cut out...... :pissed-off:

Most enjoyable driving trip :a-m1212: is from 苏 洲  to 南 京  via  沪 宁 高 速 公 路  in 4 hours non stop with my Buick MPV   [drivingcar]

Which part of China you stayed ?

Edited by 2BDriver

Shanghai at least they more or less follow the rules (except those pesky motorised bikes).  Worst are in the small towns/villages. Suka suka go against the traffic, especially those agricultural trucks.  I even saw the aftermath of such trucks - 2 bodies on the road even before the ambulance arrived.

• Praise 2

Shanghai at least they more or less follow the rules (except those pesky motorised bikes).  Worst are in the small towns/villages. Suka suka go against the traffic, especially those agricultural trucks.  I even saw the aftermath of such trucks - 2 bodies on the road even before the ambulance arrived.

The :o fearsome ones are the [:/] Motorcyclists and :wacko: Bicycle Riders  " 摩 多 车 和 自 行 车 "  :a-confused:

• Praise 1

The truck driver want to kill him? Stop already then drive again to stop on top of him.

You are partly "Right"    :a-aggressive:

If the bicycle rider survive to become a "Handicap"    :a-noway:

The truck driver need to compensate his lifelong living maintenance   [:(]  

• Praise 1