Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
250 replies to this topic | 1,398 praises

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:26 PM

Stan10
  • Stan10
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Mother crushed to death by collapsing signboard

Son is eyewitnesses of the tragedy.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00079.JPG
  • DSC00080.JPG

Edited by RadX, 30 November 2016 - 08:00 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:22 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A Mother crushed to death by collapsing signboard

Byteslurve praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:26 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A Mother crushed to death by collapsing signboard

This is really sad 😢

Poor boy hv to witness his mum in this tragedy 😥
lausai88, Vid, Jamesc, Volvobrick, Toothiewabbit, Mercs, Mustank, 4 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:30 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is really sad 😢

Poor boy hv to witness his mum in this tragedy 😥

I was just about to say the same thing. Going to have long term effect on the poor boy :ouch-it-hurts:

Staff69 praised this

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:34 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I was just about to say the same thing. Going to have long term effect on the poor boy :ouch-it-hurts:

He must be helplessly calling out for his mum😢😢😢 n don't know wat to do 😔
Jamesc, Angcheek, Toothiewabbit, Mercs, Byteslurve, Sunny, RH1667 and 6 other members praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:39 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I felt unsafe and dangerous walking along Hong Kong streets too, the overhead signboards seem very huge and protruding far out with just 2 pieces of angle metal bars   :lll._.:

Mercs, Staff69, Pinobii and Byteslurve praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:40 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He must be helplessly calling out for his mum😢😢😢 n don't know wat to do 😔

No child should witness something so dramatic and tragic. I am at a loss for words :TT_TT:

FourZero and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:41 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I felt unsafe and dangerous walking along Hong Kong streets too, the overhead signboards seem very huge and protruding far out with just 2 pieces of angle metal bars   :lll._.:

There are so many people in Hong Kong. If a signboard falls, you know you will not be the the only one "going" [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Staff69 praised this

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:49 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There are so many people in Hong Kong. If a signboard falls, you know you will not be the the only one "going" [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Then, I would like to walk HK streets in between with you, Tigerwoods and Yuan because I am the shortest  [laugh]    :XD:

Edited by 2BDriver, 12 August 2015 - 08:57 PM.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:23 PM

Dream
  • Dream
    5th Gear
    Author Image

OMG! What a sad tragedy!

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:32 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Then, I would like to walk HK streets in between with you, Tigerwoods and Yuan because I am the shortest  [laugh]    :XD:

Then you should also be my height. I'm also very short. I met them when I was back in SG so I know :grin:

FourZero and Staff69 praised this

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:51 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Then you should also be my height. I'm also very short. I met them when I was back in SG so I know :grin:

[nod]  Yes, Tiger AC [sly] told me the middle one is extraordinary   [:/]    [laugh]    :D   

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:07 PM

Akszaksz
  • Premium member
    Akszaksz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Can't imagine what sort of effect will be casted on the poor little boy...

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:34 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Young driver car spin out of control and smashed into petrol station.

Edited by 2BDriver, 21 August 2015 - 09:34 AM.

Byteslurve, Jamesc and Mercs praised this

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:43 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Sad, another Delta HF Integrale gone to the big scrapyard in the sky. 

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:51 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The guy about to get out of his Polo must have been like HOLY $(&#&(%#%

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:57 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The guy about to get out of his Polo must have been like HOLY $(&#&(%#%

Looks like a lady driver dressed in white, among the 3 cars in line at that moment, she's is the luckiest one who narrowly escaped without a dent on her car   :a-happy:    :a-panic:

Angcheek, Jamesc, Mercs, Spring, Byteslurve, FourZero, Toothiewabbit and 4 other members praised this

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

A little too excited about queue jumping to the pump?

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:35 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Truck gets crushed by it's own cargo

The incident took place at an intersection in Chuzhou, Anhui Province on December 2, after the driver put on the emergency brake, causing steel in the truck to pour out and crush the truck.
The driver died at the scene..R.I.P

Jamesc praised this

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:16 AM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Truck gets crushed by it's own cargo
The incident took place at an intersection in Chuzhou, Anhui Province on December 2, after the driver put on the emergency brake, causing steel in the truck to pour out and crush the truck.
The driver died at the scene..R.I.P

Something similar happened at Lokyang Ave probably 10yrs ago.
I drove pass the the truck.

Driver also killed on the spot when the H-Beams pierce through the cabin. Later I read on news the autopsy report said driver was on drugs. Probably he didn't feel anything.
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: dead, gone, bye

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users