ADSM is on STOMP

Garlic

Neutral Newbie

i've had parts of my car sprayed by them, no problems so far [sweatdrop] of coz, i only had it done last year, hope no problems will arise later.

i think this is a one off thingy, ADSM looks an honest co [:/]

NO its not one off. I have the same problem!!!

My door was respray 4 TIMES, yes 4 TIMES over a period of 3 months.....

Now, 6 months later, bubbles are popping out. I am too lazy to go back for the 5th time.

Well, service wise, good but SKILL ---sxxt lei.

Those who wants to pics of my car can pm me. Ha Ha

NOw I'm wondering if i should go back and bang table... alas.

whoa! now i recall. i almost wanted to visit them last year after reading about them here. thanks for sharing the info on stomp.

Edited by Dermocyma

Neutral Newbie

Agree, I sent my previous car to them for a full colour change. Collected it back in 4 days, at first everything looks good. Then I start to find patches of paintwork that was added on with brush or something, for sure was not part of the spraying. Then, I also found one of the weather rubber strips at the door torn. Also, the panel to the side view mirrors were dismantled (presumably to spray the inside) but was not installed back fully, was bulging out.

Then, after some weeks on the roads, kena some stone chips. Very small chips but I could see the bare metal! Meaning, they only applied one coat? Furthermore, after some more weeks, the paint at the front bumper bottom started to peel off.

If it wasn't for the fact that I sold the car away shortly after, I would have made a big hooha. The respray wasn't cheap either compared to outside price. Hence, conclusion is, no more ADSM for me, EVER.

Seems that many of the bros here have had their fair share of unhappiness with them.

I'm glad I chose Ah Lye over ADSM to fix the dent and scratch at mine door, ADSM wanted to charge $180 for putty, panel beating and respraying of entire door; all that for a dent and scratch. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

To think the chinese guy there had to cheek to tell me their charges are higher due to better workmanship .... [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

4 years ago, I used ADSM to do a respray for the entire car. It was excellent and very satisfied with the work.

Early last year, I recommended a friend to do a total respray with ADSM after a minor accident. The paint job came out not up to my expectation. There were numerous pit holes, orange peels and dull spots. The power mirrors and rear brake lights no longer work but were rectified shortly because they forgot to re-attach some connectors inside. I told them I am not accepting the work but the boss kept telling me to take the car first, if not happy then return and they will repray FOC. I told the boss I am unhappy right now and want a respray immediately. He reluctantly accepted my friend's car and told me to collect 3 days later. After 3 days I returned to collect the car. Before I looked at the car, I asked the boss if he has inspected the car and it was up to ADSM standard. He said yes but if not happy can spray again. I told him it is a waste of time due to loss of use so I again ask if he is ready to hand the car over. He said a confident yes. So we drove the car away. The paint work is disgusting. They didn't respray but tried to sand down some of the defects resulting in flat spots and uneven clear coat. I am truely sadden by the drop in quality. A lot of people saw the car's paint and thought it was a joke. The car hasn't been resprayed since then and stands as a testament to their workmanship.

Agree, I sent my previous car to them for a full colour change. Collected it back in 4 days, at first everything looks good. Then I start to find patches of paintwork that was added on with brush or something, for sure was not part of the spraying. Then, I also found one of the weather rubber strips at the door torn. Also, the panel to the side view mirrors were dismantled (presumably to spray the inside) but was not installed back fully, was bulging out.

Then, after some weeks on the roads, kena some stone chips. Very small chips but I could see the bare metal! Meaning, they only applied one coat? Furthermore, after some more weeks, the paint at the front bumper bottom started to peel off.

If it wasn't for the fact that I sold the car away shortly after, I would have made a big hooha. The respray wasn't cheap either compared to outside price. Hence, conclusion is, no more ADSM for me, EVER.

4 days for a full colour change is damn fast man.did they do a thorough job.shakehead.gif

care to share how much you paid for your paintwork and what car was it or maybe how many CC car was it?

Seems that many of the bros here have had their fair share of unhappiness with them.

I'm glad I chose Ah Lye over ADSM to fix the dent and scratch at mine door, ADSM wanted to charge $180 for putty, panel beating and respraying of entire door; all that for a dent and scratch. sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

To think the chinese guy there had to cheek to tell me their charges are higher due to better workmanship .... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

at least everything comes to light now.

i had always thought that ADSM was a reputable paintshop though i had never had any deals with them before.

now i will just remove them from my memories.shakehead.gif

so many forummers had their bad experiences there but wasn't made known earlier if not for this STOMP thingy.

should have stared earlier to boycott the shop.rifle.gif

↡ Advertisement