Magnifying glass
21 replies to this topic | 11 praises

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:24 PM

Latioboy
  • Latioboy

Guys.. Was walking home from AMK ave 10 using the bridge that overlooks CTE going towards AMK ave 1 slip road and TOWN..
Saw this massive jam.. Couldnt believe my eyes...
Usually when i walk home ard 3 to 4 plus, road is always clear...
So took some pics...

Think its an accident..
Did any MCF-ers drive past? One lane blocked

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00197.JPG
  • DSC00198.JPG
  • DSC00199.JPG

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:29 PM

Guest_Julio369_*
  • User thumbnail image
  • Guest_Julio369_*

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

wah, you take pic on the bridge, wait the car below you jam brake & cause another accident. sweatdrop.gif
hopefully you don't wear a blue jockey cap, white shirt & blue pants.

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:29 PM

Latioboy
  • Latioboy

Nope. I was in school uniform. Yuying Secondary School Uni.. ALL WHITE.. looks like policeman hor !! OOPS !!!

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:38 PM

Wrc206
  • Wrc206

Once I entered CTE from AMK Ave 5. See the jam all the way till pass Lentor Ave. I believe the jam start from PIE sweatdrop.gif

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:43 PM

Sirbrian
  • Sirbrian

the so call accident was just a taxi broken down just before the exit to AMK Ave 1, the taxi and the tow truck are on the emergency lane liao. I was in the jam and don't understand why the f**k everyone slowdown. There was no bottleneck and there was no lane blocked. Immediately after the traffic pass by the taxi, it speed up...bloddy singaporean like never see taxi broke down before.
[drivingcar]
It's not how fast you drive but how you drive fast.

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

Bluemice
  • Bluemice

this morning AYE towards TUAS also dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif

i saw it when heading towards AV, heng return via west coast H/W.

mice

Edited by Bluemice, 02 February 2007 - 09:49 PM.

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:52 PM

Latioboy
  • Latioboy

But i saw AMBULANCE !!! ???
How to exsplain that? I even take photo of ambulance. LOLS !!

Anyway.. So nice to know that.. Fellow MCF-er was in the jam. HAHAS !!

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:23 PM

Prodigysaint
  • Prodigysaint

that's so stupid of singaporeans...
i hate to say.. but why f**king bother.. if it's not your problem..
right??
Neutrino praised this

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:34 PM

Silver8729
  • Silver8729
    Clutched

Do agree with your views strongly.... Slowing down kust to kaypo will cos a massive slowdown laterally.... unimpressed.gif unimpressed.gif

There's Always A Better 2molo......................

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:49 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm

Tis CTE ...Always Got Tis Problem.....Oftenly Jam.....From Braddel to AMK Ave 1.. idea.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
讲道德是为了对的起自己的良心,讲效率是为了对的起自己的生命。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:51 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16

Unsure whether does it apply to this thread
I was caught in the massive jam at about 4+ pm in the tunnel
Upon exit the tunnel (near Orchard exit) saw a chain accident involve about 5 ~ 6 cars
Saw a benz badly squeezed in between sweatdrop.gif

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:11 PM

Devil1158
  • Devil1158
    1st Gear

wah sounds like a bad accident... lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:15 PM

Rustyz
    Rustyz

Haha 1 with camera some more. When traffic clear please don't do that as U may be the cause of some accident...As driver will tend to E brake a bit when they see white ants look alike and some more holding something like a Camera. sweatdrop.gif
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:15 AM

Latioboy
  • Latioboy

Loo..
quite true. I was holding onto my k800i... and wearing white uniform ! LOLS !!

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:16 AM

Nullifi3d
    Nullifi3d

Guys.. Was walking home from AMK ave 10 using the bridge that overlooks CTE going towards AMK ave 1 slip road and TOWN..
Saw this massive jam.. Couldnt believe my eyes...
Usually when i walk home ard 3 to 4 plus, road is always clear...
So took some pics...

Think its an accident..
Did any MCF-ers drive past? One lane blocked

Perfect example of Singapore's favourite pastime - rubbernecking.
Neutrino praised this
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:25 AM

Laxidate
  • Laxidate

I dun even hav a hp!! bounce1.gif

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:46 PM

Lucien
    Lucien

the so call accident was just a taxi broken down just before the exit to AMK Ave 1, the taxi and the tow truck are on the emergency lane liao. I was in the jam and don't understand why the f**k everyone slowdown. There was no bottleneck and there was no lane blocked. Immediately after the traffic pass by the taxi, it speed up...bloddy singaporean like never see taxi broke down before.

Becoz slow down to take down 4D laugh.gif
CODE
[bounce1][bounce1]MY CAR IS NOT SYMMETRICAL, WHATS UP WITH THAT???bounce1][bounce1]

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:56 AM

Carcraze
  • Carcraze

huh?
M-GT

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:22 AM

David
  • David

Nope. I was in school uniform. Yuying Secondary School Uni.. ALL WHITE.. looks like policeman hor !! OOPS !!!

Wah piang! TP undercover wear school uniform somemore.

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:26 AM

Jamesgetz
  • Jamesgetz

CTE is one miserable expressway which i usually avoid. morning going southwards ERP so darn exp. traffic northwards at night is heavy even at 10pm+. any other time, it just jams up even with a minor accident... hope our new transport minister can do a much better job than the predecessor

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Tags: Accident, along