Search
Peugeot

• Search this thread
7 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:02 AM

Sandbox
  • Sandbox
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Hi all,

Any comments about the peugeot 307 SW? Is it a good buy at the current price? Have been hunting for a SUV or MPV. Gave up on SUVs cos the CRV and CX-7 is too ex. Like the Oydessey but its a 2.4 and it's over the 90k mark. So now left with Peugeot, Renault and Mazda 5.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks all.

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:37 AM

Carcraze
  • Carcraze
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

it's a nice car.

i consider it a stationwagon and not a "space"wagon (MPV).

the last two seat is best left for kids, otherwise, just fold it down and enjoy the big boot space.

if you will not need to utilise the last row of seats often, you may go for it.

the Skyroof is something to look forward to.
M-GT

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:13 PM

Cuman
  • Cuman
    Neutral Newbie

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I owned a Peugeot 307 SW 1.6L and yes its as a decent small family car but at the moment my starter motor solenoid fails and could not crank start the engine. Try to search for solenoid replacement only but couldn't find any except to buy a complete set of starter motor with solenoid.

Can someone out there knows where I can get these solenoid or even a starter motor complete set from other dealers in Singapore other than Peugeot Agents which was too expensive.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:32 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

307 SW not selling already right...

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

Winning
  • Winning
    Neutral Newbie

me looking for others workshop as well

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:37 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Supercharged

AMK autopoint #03-03

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:53 PM

Ken_Tan
  • Ken_Tan
    Neutral Newbie

How is the service charge if send to agent for servicing ? I believe the parts are quite expensive right ? Anyone can enlighten me ?

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:11 AM

Melmelvin
  • Melmelvin
    Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I'm currently driving a 307, do any of you have any idea on whether I can install a pivot voltage stabilizer on my ride? Cos from what i see, the battery mounting plugs are different compared to a Jap car.

Please advise.

Regards,
Mel

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users