Peugeot 307 SW

Sandbox

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Any comments about the peugeot 307 SW? Is it a good buy at the current price? Have been hunting for a SUV or MPV. Gave up on SUVs cos the CRV and CX-7 is too ex. Like the Oydessey but its a 2.4 and it's over the 90k mark. So now left with Peugeot, Renault and Mazda 5.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks all.

↡ Advertisement

it's a nice car.

i consider it a stationwagon and not a "space"wagon (MPV).

the last two seat is best left for kids, otherwise, just fold it down and enjoy the big boot space.

if you will not need to utilise the last row of seats often, you may go for it.

the Skyroof is something to look forward to.

Neutral Newbie

I owned a Peugeot 307 SW 1.6L and yes its as a decent small family car but at the moment my starter motor solenoid fails and could not crank start the engine. Try to search for solenoid replacement only but couldn't find any except to buy a complete set of starter motor with solenoid.

Can someone out there knows where I can get these solenoid or even a starter motor complete set from other dealers in Singapore other than Peugeot Agents which was too expensive.

Neutral Newbie

How is the service charge if send to agent for servicing ? I believe the parts are quite expensive right ? Anyone can enlighten me ?

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I'm currently driving a 307, do any of you have any idea on whether I can install a pivot voltage stabilizer on my ride? Cos from what i see, the battery mounting plugs are different compared to a Jap car.

Please advise.

Regards,

Mel

↡ Advertisement