Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:15 AM

Jeff08
  • Jeff08
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

was recently introduced to this brand.

any comments on the component speakers & subwoofer?

thanks.

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:11 AM

Sarong1
  • Sarong1
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Good.
"To learn and to practise what is learned time and again is pleasure, is it not? To have friends come from afar is happiness is it not? To be unperturbed when not appreciated by others is gentlemanly, is it not?" - The Master

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:13 AM

Coolbreeze90
  • Coolbreeze90
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Fantastic!

tot it was a brand of rental cars...

Edited by Coolbreeze90, 14 February 2007 - 11:16 AM.

Time to save money.....

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:31 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

OLD Brand..... thumbsup.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
讲道德是为了对的起自己的良心,讲效率是为了对的起自己的生命。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:08 AM

Kieran1975
  • Kieran1975
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Any comments on Hertz Mlk 165 component speaker?

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:25 AM

Jesse
  • Jesse
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Me currently using them. So far the best in terms of sound thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif. Nice warm sweet sound from the mid and tweeter. But price around $1.1-1.2K
Passed ride: Toyota Collona CD 2.0, Misubishi Galant VRG, Honda EG6 & Skoda Octavia Tour A4. Present: Mazda 6 SDN & Kawasaki ZX10R
Home: Cambridge Audio 550C (Mod) / DacMagic, Electrocompaniet EC4.5, Mccordmack DNA Power Drive 1, NAD C320 integrated, Canton Karat 720 / Unity Audio CLA2 Signature / Tannoy Mercury M4
ICE: Pioneer DEX-P99RS. Speakers: HAT L1 PRO SE, L3 & L6 SE. RF P2D212 Amp: Genesis DM & SE475

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:25 PM

Kieran1975
  • Kieran1975
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Current Setup.
HU:Clarion WXZ466MP
Front : CDT CL62 componet speaker.
AMP: Genesis Profile 2 for CDT CL62.
Sub: Pioneer TS-WX22A Active Subwoofer 150 watt
Soundproof: 2 layers front & rear doors

Do you think my Genesis amp got enough "power" to drive the Mlk 165?

Edited by Kieran1975, 03 February 2008 - 12:27 PM.

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:02 PM

Jesse
  • Jesse
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Friend. I don't think your Genesis Profile amp got the juices to pump the MLK165 lah. MLK165 required a min of 150wrms normal to 300wrms. I'm not an expert in this I.C.E. but, i think if you wanted to upgrade to higher end from the way i look at your current set-up. You will need a major changes to your system in order to acheive the sound quality you will hope for.IMO wink.gif

My current setup (active):

HU: P80
Speaker: MLK165
AMP: 1 X Rockford T600-4, 1 X Audison SRX4 & 1 X Audison SRX2s
Sub: Rockford P2 12"
1 X Rockfork capacitor & power block
Passed ride: Toyota Collona CD 2.0, Misubishi Galant VRG, Honda EG6 & Skoda Octavia Tour A4. Present: Mazda 6 SDN & Kawasaki ZX10R
Home: Cambridge Audio 550C (Mod) / DacMagic, Electrocompaniet EC4.5, Mccordmack DNA Power Drive 1, NAD C320 integrated, Canton Karat 720 / Unity Audio CLA2 Signature / Tannoy Mercury M4
ICE: Pioneer DEX-P99RS. Speakers: HAT L1 PRO SE, L3 & L6 SE. RF P2D212 Amp: Genesis DM & SE475

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

ChristopherChia
  • ChristopherChia
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If not going to use amp, which model of Hertz to go for beside the entry level DSK?

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:24 AM

Tonglingren
  • Tonglingren
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi wondering which component speaker set to recommend? For warm sound.
Hertz mille pro,
DLS mc6.2,
Morel virtus602
I'm using....
HU pioneer PRS80
Amp Rockford r300x4
Active sub still not decide yet and wonder Isit necessary to add on cos I no need to much of bass
Currently I using hertz DV165 component n DCX165 coaxial.
If upgraded front component Isit necessary to change rear coaxial to match the front speaker?
Thank for advice.

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Hertz, brand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users