60 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, different FC pattern on different brand
    • No, same FC pattern on different brand
    • Don't know, always use same brand
    • Not sure, didn't notice the difference

[reply]

Izzit the way you drive? sometimes u press more gas some time no

Not possible.shakehead.gif Cannot be so coincident that every time, for example when using Shell petrol, the fuel guage indicate a rather rapid decrease between 1/2 mark to 1/4 mark? And for other brand, the rapid decrease is when the fuel guage is other reading like 3/4 mark to 1/2 mark, but the 1/2 mark to 1/4 mark is rather constant decrease....

I believe the sharp decrease in fuel level as noted from the fuel guage is not the true level in the fuel tank, rather its the characteristic of different petrol which gives the fuel guage this funny level. Because overall FC, from a full-tank till the fuel empty light comes on still produce almost similiar mileage travelled among different brand of same grade petrol. dizzy.gif

i believe wat i see on my gauge is probably due to some reaction caused by mixing 2 or more types of petrol.

but as long as FC is not comprimised...i tink its not a big problem for me [:p]

Neutral Newbie

all petrol will have the same FC lar....

just that different grade of fuel will give your car diff amount of power because the gd grades fuel can burn better!

all petrol will have the same FC lar....

just that different grade of fuel will give your car diff amount of power because the gd grades fuel can burn better!

shakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gif

Please read my post one more time......hopefully you'll understand what I'm trying to say.... hur.gif

Neutral Newbie

maybe different evaporation rate, still stays in the tank and condense back at night...dun shoot me, my science pri6 level only

anyone knows any difference between these companies' petrol? which one is better for engine?

Every engine is different, try all and see which one suit your engine best.

Anyway all the price almost the same.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

thread merged here.

Thks. didn't look back far enough for similar thread.

so, seems like not much difference among them. the only thing we probably look at is the discount given by the petrol companies and credit cards.

↡ Advertisement