Roundabout Question

Alim

My relative's car met with an accident at the roundabout near Tuas Flover. Before turning into it, there were 3 lanes. He was at the CENTRE LANE and there were 2 Lorries, one on his LEFT & the other on his RIGHT. When it was clear to go, both Lorries turn into the Roundabout crushed his car's bonnet (RIGHT Lorry cut LEFT, LEFT Lorry cut RIGHT). Who has the right of way since there are no lane markings in the roundabout and who's at fault? I have asked many people and all got different answers.confused.gif

Exact location: CLICK HERE

↡ Advertisement

i dun think there's right of way...cars can go when their lane are clear...but u mentioned no lane marking...so i supposed drivers use initiative and ur relative was unlucky

He is the "gei si lai" type of driver and in some ways he deserve it. Insurance company still fighting the case, so I am curious to know from you guys think of the case.

i always take leftmost lane before roundabout... easy to enter n exit...often see gugu on rightmost lane going round n round...cannot exit...lol

Edited by Evildoer

I travelled there many times liao.

The roundabout is good for two lanes, vehicles travel either outer or inner lane. Entering the round about is also two lanes only. Not three lanes lah.

↡ Advertisement