2008 JAGUAR XKR PORTFOLIO

Rentovski

It must have been selling so well due to its Aston design that it didn't bother changing anything from its 06 model.

Pathethic.

and what is worng with that? [confused] The car is nice. it looks aston cuz it's designed by the same man who penned the current AM line-up.

like you said its an 06 model. Now it's only 3 months into 07. there are a few other car manufacturers that come up with all sorts of different variants for certain models to boost sales as well.

Well, at least the outlook changed totally, which is very good looking. i saw it in real before and it looks even better. It seems very big and burly but the real thing looks so sleek but yet taut and athletic.

i just burbled out: "nice car" unknowingly when i walked past without noticing the owner is still standing next to it. And he thanked me for that compliment.

But i must agree that they are still using the same old engine after so many years and the equipment level isn't top notch.

If aston martin did not come up with the DB9 design and Jaguar came up with this all by themselves, then yes, it would be a terribly gorgeous car for a 06 model. And if they decided to make subtle changes to it for its 07 model then I would somewhat be okay as well, but a copied design in 06 and a no-change model in 07, that is basically my beef.

Agree with you about the engine though. Still flogging the 4.2L I think.

same ol' lazy 4.2L V8 supercharged, but it's lighter, and it can smoke a DB9 with much bigger engine as shown in top gear [nosebleed][nosebleed][nosebleed]