Do not place any objects on the dashboard

Toyo

Please do not place any objects on your dashboard covering the passenger's airbag. i have seen many people doing it. it is going to be dangerous in the event the airbag is deploy.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hmmm..it's like placing a knife infront of you..or on the floor. If you fell. good luck to you

any objects not secure on the dashboard will fly everywhere in the event of a serious collision. but the airbag will force any objects on it directly onto the face of the passenger [sweatdrop]

tat's shld be all right. best is to place nothing on top the airbag [thumbsup]

if you have a child at the front seat, shld also switch off the passenger's airbag

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

use the airbag..then permemantly switch off..haha

actually, this is a very good reminder to all of us as most of us tend to miss out on these details.. [thumbsup]

Edited by Joetan23

personally, i dont put anything coz i dont like the clutter and the reflection off the windscreen.

but i see that MOST cars have lots of stuff across their dash...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
Please do not place any objects on your dashboard covering the passenger's airbag. i have seen many people doing it. it is going to be dangerous in the event the airbag is deploy.

Haven't occurred to you that for some, it could be a cheaper alternative to plastic surgery? [scholar]

Edited by Lbc13

Wa can off it ar.. haha

how?

for certain makes, there is a passenger's airbag on/off switch by the side. mainly for pple who needs to ferry children at the front seats

Neutral Newbie

ahha actually i buy the pad to put things but after i buy the pad, i relize i have nothing to put

↡ Advertisement