LTA mass mail on new bus lane rules

Sofarsogood

Received an LTA letter yesterday. Thought kena summon liao! Quickly tear open. Chey.... its a package containing a car decal, a booklet and brochure on the new bus lane scheme. Anyone else received it? I only like the decal, think it can serve as road tax holder too. Other than that, the rest can throw.

How come LTA willing to spend on this ah? Maybe next time new speed cam they will also mass mail too... haha.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

too many people got caught then act blur say they are not aware of the new bus lane timings... with this mass mail, cannot act blur liao.

Neutral Newbie

what is the new bus lane rule, i dun seems to know about it, and who knows i got summon without knowing the reason. since cannot find excuse when LTA already mass mail.

Neutral Newbie

normally , LTA or TP would expected drivers to know the latest happenings on the roads thru the media such as TV or papers. For those students who are just taking the basic & final theory, they will be taught in school. For seasoned drivers, we might be ignorance of any new rules or implementation to the roads. Probably first appeal using ignorance as excuse will be accepted, but i think subsequent appeals will not accept ignorance as good reasons. I still come across some ppl who can tell me they dun know what is double white lines for??? [idea] . I tell them tat TP will send you a letter to explain clearly so dun worry!!! [flowerface]

At least they bother to send the mail to the drivers, today i was at PS, saw the TP stationed at the bus stop before the oldham road under hot sun from 12 pm till abt 2 pm still there busy snapping pics, saw many car kena snapped, worst of all these car tot they can get the ez way by using bus lane to access to oldham road, but oldham road was closed and they cant access PS from it and on top of it they kena the camera [sweatdrop]

Edited by Ironstarz

Cast Long string, catch big fish? Why dun they get a survey from all car owners/drivers to find out who dun know the operational hours of the bus lane, then focus attention on these?

↡ Advertisement