Search
Myvi Special Edition

• Search this thread
36 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:51 AM

Tploh
  • Tploh
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Check this out. Looks chio and price is good.

http://star-motoring...5&sec=motornews

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:40 AM

Hawker
  • Premium member
    Hawker
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

no one import and sell in sin ?

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:17 AM

Barcode
  • Barcode
    4th Gear

Hyperlinked for u wink.gif

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:33 AM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear

My advise is spend 2 or 3k more to buy a Daihatsu Sirion. They also have the sports version, same engine but addition of body kit... I think STS no longer sells the sports version but think can try asking as you can actually ungrade your basic Sirion. It's too bad that the Boon X4(Sirion aka Boon in Jpn) is not here or else i might consider trading in my car. Imagine 936cc with 133hp.
It's not the Forum, it's the Forumer.

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:57 PM

Dh6211
  • Premium member
    Dh6211
    3rd Gear

Yes Daihatsu did and it's called Daihatsu Sirion... Btw I pass by a Daihatsu roadshow today and I find myself strangely attracted to the Materia...

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:21 PM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear

Is MYVi = Sirion = Passo?

What's the difference between the 3?
Hey, I have my own personal MCF stalker! Have u gotten yours yet?
QUOTE (Booboon @ Jan 24 2011, 12:05 AM) *
Er, something abt sgnick if that might interest u.
1. Drives an opc g spec sienta. Green colour.
2. Lives in hougang and has alot of money. At least that wat he claims.
3. Is a Chinese male in his 30s n wear specs.
4. Hangs around sgsienta. The forum is dead anyway.

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

Dh6211
  • Premium member
    Dh6211
    3rd Gear

Only appearance and place of birth... The Daihatsu and Toyota are made in Daihatsu's plant in Japan while MyVi is made in M'sia

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:15 AM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear

Where is their roadshow today?

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:21 AM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear

diff badges ....
Changes so far:
chiak-kentang, BBS RX 16", Michelin PS3, Nanopulser

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:23 AM

Dh6211
  • Premium member
    Dh6211
    3rd Gear

The roadshow is at Bukit Panjang Plaza... Should see the Materia.. Got Momo steering somemore..

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:27 AM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear

i know... i saw it in the show room... encourage my friend to buy cause i drive a Dai too

u drive RX7?

Edited by Julian, 16 March 2007 - 12:27 AM.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:32 AM

Dh6211
  • Premium member
    Dh6211
    3rd Gear

I got a RX-7 but it's a 1:14 scale and DIY...

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:56 AM

Makinen85
  • Premium member
    Makinen85
    3rd Gear

Is MYVi = Sirion = Passo?

What's the difference between the 3?

yupz...these 3 r the same.....i think onli the interior is different bah....not too sure....

u see the price will noe it all le..... angel.gif

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:14 PM

Makinen85
  • Premium member
    Makinen85
    3rd Gear

hmm....saw strait time today n saw tat Myvi will be on sale in Singapore end of the year....

onli 1.3 leitre is available.....

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:37 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    NOS-ed

And it's not cheap. More than S$50K! hur.gif

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:03 PM

Barzhard84
  • Barzhard84
    Neutral Newbie

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

cool

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

Jeffyong
  • Premium member
    Jeffyong
    Neutral Newbie

nice car but price in high side

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:41 PM

Viviobluerex
  • Viviobluerex
    6th Gear

[reply]
My advise is spend 2 or 3k more to buy a Daihatsu Sirion. They also have the sports version, same engine but addition of body kit... I think STS no longer sells the sports version but think can try asking as you can actually ungrade your basic Sirion. It's too bad that the Boon X4(Sirion aka Boon in Jpn) is not here or else i might consider trading in my car. Imagine 936cc with " target="_blank">133hp.

STS still selling the Sirion Sports.

Comes with sports grill, bigger rims...etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Place To Be ---> http://media-owners.spaces.live.com/

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

Viviobluerex
  • Viviobluerex
    6th Gear

Yes Daihatsu did and it's called Daihatsu Sirion... Btw I pass by a Daihatsu roadshow today and I find myself strangely attracted to the Materia...

D. Materia is ToyotaBb.

Everything same except for some cosmetic difference and engine specs.

The space is HUGE inside Materia. My friend managed to pack 4 moutain bikes and 2 ice box into it with 1 passenger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Place To Be ---> http://media-owners.spaces.live.com/

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:45 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious

Check this out. Looks chio and price is good.

Not bad looking ... nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users