A 2.0L choice

Wrxblue

A 2.0L choice  

42 members have voted

1. 1.

• Honda Accord JDM 2.0L
    • Subaru Legacy 2.0R
    • Honda Civic Si 2.0
    • Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 (2nd hand - about 3yrs)

Hi guys,

a difficult choice nowadays, what would it be yours?

considering cost of ownership, aftersales support and spare parts availability etc....

↡ Advertisement

am i sounding too cefiro-loving if i tell you to go for Cefiro?

But depends on yourself lah

Cefiro, I have seen many young people drive it....

The facelift one looks more for younger people... the previous one, looks a bit ah pek.

Cefiro 200JK specs are higher than the others lah..

and now price is quite low, unless you want v6, then spend a little more and get the 230JM, NO REGRETS I TELL YOU.

Turbocharged

i will go for the Accord JDM or the Legacy..if im not wrong, the legacy is TCed right?

Civic 2.0 is way overkill for car of it's size..but the fc is [thumbsup]

Alfa is only if you want the exotic feel..but 3yr old car..good luck, coz got no warranty left..

Neutral Newbie

Legacy over JDM Accord for after sales support. But be prepared to pay [laugh]

Edited by Fondue

The Legacy 2.0R is NA only

Yea...the Alfa has always been on my mind ever since the day I first test drove it many years back...and nearly test drove all the Alfa models...147, 156, GT ... [thumbsup]

but too bad...cannot afford a new one... [bigcry] Should I just realised my dream... [inlove]

I test drove all the model mentioned before including the Mazda 6 both 2.0 and 2.3L except the Accord JDM (no test drive!!!) I like the executive look of the accord...

[gossip] headache.....

my friend just bot accord euroR....that is the JDM you talking about right??? that is a good buy if you can take their spartan interior...and their velvety interior can really irritate one's nose!!!

(edited)

Looking for a 2.0L car which has the best package in term of

1) price

2) performance

3) handling

4) aftersales support

5) fuel consumption

6) reasonable re-sell value

7) not a common car on the road

[gossip]

Edited by Wrxblue

if given only all your choices...i will buy the CIVIC....good car...but just a tad expensive...cos its honda ley....

subaru legacy my choice also...but 4wd drinks petrol....and a tad small for a 2L....but sound system is good 13 speakers...macintosh...good ...

so ultimately wifey says mazda 6....looks nice and BIG....crap...after that spend 8k go do mods...

Neutral Newbie
The Legacy 2.0R is NA only

Yea...the Alfa has always been on my mind ever since the day I first test drove it many years back...and nearly test drove all the Alfa models...147, 156, GT ... [thumbsup]

but too bad...cannot afford a new one... [bigcry] Should I just realised my dream... [inlove]

I test drove all the model mentioned before including the Mazda 6 both 2.0 and 2.3L except the Accord JDM (no test drive!!!) I like the executive look of the accord...

[gossip] headache.....

Since u are considering 2nd hand and prefer TCed why not go for the Legacy 2.0GT? There is one on sale in sgcarmart. Around $80k.

For MZ6 2l and 2.3l are NA so guess no kick to u? Try the MZ 6 MPS if u are ok with TCed manual car. Also got one 2nd hand on sale in sgcarmart. Chio.. [thumbsup]

Can consider...

Neutral Newbie

Golf GTI for me. The one and only.thumbsup.gif

But back to topic i guess its the 2.0 Civic.

Mambo

Edited by Mambo