Period between registration and new car delivery

Sss_man

Neutral Newbie

I got mine on the same day in the late afternoon. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

If collect in the morning, its usually the 2nd day after reg. Collect on 3rd day will be a bit [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

If she is getting the open cat will the agent

still rebate her if the open cat is less than 10k?

Beacuse the se said they will rebate her if the

next bidding for cat a result is lower than 10k..

I beg to disagree.

All the necessary jobs can be done B4 registration. Once registered, the car shld be delivered to the buyer!

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, i am in the process on waiting for my car's arrival. My PI has been telling me that the car is in the port for the past 1 and half week awaiting for clearance. Is this possible? or is he trying to pull a fast one on me? any where i can check for the duration of clearance online? If i am not wrong, he told me that the clearance will only be approved in another 3-4 days. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Actually i have been waiting for the past 3+ months, since last december. I was just wondering about the port clearance part. does it really takes more than 2 weeks? Sorry, getting a little paranoid for waiting for so long. =)

Neutral Newbie

My new car was registered with a plate number on Wed. My SE still cannot deliver my car to me today (Sunday). He always says Komoco motors have maximum five working to deliver the car after registration. I was very frustrated why the company registered the car if it cannot deliver it next day. Anything i can do to sue the company? I am really fed up with the maximum 5 days rule. Legally, i own the property after registration. Why the company has such rule?

My new car was registered with a plate number on Wed. My SE still cannot deliver my car to me today (Sunday). He always says Komoco motors have maximum five working to deliver the car after registration. I was very frustrated why the company registered the car if it cannot deliver it next day. Anything i can do to sue the company? I am really fed up with the maximum 5 days rule. Legally, i own the property after registration. Why the company has such rule?

Wed to Sunday only 3 working days... still got 2 more to go.

Supersonic

If your car dont have any installation to do, should be able to collect the car within 3 days after registration.

Neutral Newbie

I do not mind waiting for two more days. I simply do not quite accept i have to wait for five working days to own my car after the car was registered. No matter how preparation work is needed they shall be done before registration. The funny thing is that this is Komoco's SOP.