Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:45 PM

Maemi
  • Maemi
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just curious.. what kind of freebies do OPC cars usually get? I heard from someone that SE doesn't earn much when selling OPC car and are very reluctant to give freebies. End up only giving about $300 to $400 worth of freebies.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:15 PM

Jacf
  • Jacf
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

normally the so called freebies are not free.. it's a part of the commission earned by the SE.. so it depends on how much the SE is willing to earn less.. the 'freebies' u get depends on how expensive the car is, loan amt & period..and also your bargaining power..

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:19 PM

Maemi
  • Maemi
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i see.. so if the car is only about $30k in loan, suppose nothing much can be given coz they still need to make a living.

Wonder what opc car owners in this forum receive when they purchase their cars.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:27 PM

Lobangking88
  • Lobangking88
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Depends as they say the loan quantum is quite subjective.
For me i still give u a gd deal if u take an OPC Lancer. Its definetly more than wat u just state

Look for me if u r keen.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:32 PM

Maemi
  • Maemi
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hee~ Thanks! But I'm not the pax getting a car. My fren already got one but a bit unsure if the freebies were good deal or not. Of course didn't want to squeeze dry the SE.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

Lobangking88
  • Lobangking88
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi there,
Dont squeeze too much too lor, we do not enjoy basic salary and just fixed comms and have to work extra hard.
Imagine your boss tells you one day, no basic salary and your salary depend on the sale's u bring in....

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

Maemi
  • Maemi
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

What would you suggest as a comfortable amount for squeezing allowance?
For loan amount of $30k OPC.

I'm not squeezing. Just curious about the whole thing. My ride came with the least freebies compared to others who bought. I'm not a pro squeezer.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:47 PM

Lobangking88
  • Lobangking88
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,
No correct amount as i do not know which model your fren bought. Different makers different level of comms
But if you feel the offer is genuine and good at the point of sale and the SE is sincere, take it.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

Maemi
  • Maemi
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I see. No idea if the deal was considered good at pt of sale. Hopefully it was. Thanks!

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:26 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

shocked.gif , why take such a big loan?
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

vincent_C
  • vincent_C
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Recently just bought a OPC Hyundai Elantra Basic during the 36k COE. SE only gave 3M solar film and Car play. Are these what your SE gave? can share?

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Recently just bought a OPC Hyundai Elantra Basic during the 36k COE. SE only gave 3M solar film and Car play. Are these what your SE gave? can share?

i also bought a OPC...no freebie..haha..

i dont take any loan or take any insurance from them..it's just a buy and go deal...

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

vincent_C
  • vincent_C
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i also bought a OPC...no freebie..haha..

i dont take any loan or take any insurance from them..it's just a buy and go deal...

Wa, U so rich can pay in full.

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wa, U so rich can pay in full.

if rich, i will buy Mercedes GLE already :)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

frangab
  • frangab
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I bought an OPC Honda recently. Got 3M solar film, reverse camera, rims, front camera, Pioneer HU. It's from a PI not AD.

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:25 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What so special about OPC.? [confused] ,OPC & Normal plate,Dealers or Agent same profit,the $17,000 rebate is given by LTA/Gov't,not by Dealer or Agent,so OPC or not still the same Car. :mellow:

Neutrino and Vratenza praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:23 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What so special about OPC.? [confused] ,OPC & Normal plate,Dealers or Agent same profit,the $17,000 rebate is given by LTA/Gov't,not by Dealer or Agent,so OPC or not still the same Car. :mellow:

Road tax cheaper.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:31 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not the same lo, even though $17k rebate is given by LTA, but this amount less from the car price le. Basically AD earned $17k less from you. Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:41 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I only got a cover for my IU with my SE's name and contact number embossed on it for my OPC. Happy like bird. [laugh]

Of course special lah, ang bai leh.
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:42 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I only got a cover for my IU with my SE's name and contact number embossed on it for my OPC. Happy like bird. [laugh]

Thought IU cover is a default "freebies" that every SE will give despite what type of car you buy?! Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: kind, freebies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users