What kind of freebies for OPC car?

Maemi

Neutral Newbie

Just curious.. what kind of freebies do OPC cars usually get? I heard from someone that SE doesn't earn much when selling OPC car and are very reluctant to give freebies. End up only giving about $300 to $400 worth of freebies.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

normally the so called freebies are not free.. it's a part of the commission earned by the SE.. so it depends on how much the SE is willing to earn less.. the 'freebies' u get depends on how expensive the car is, loan amt & period..and also your bargaining power..

Neutral Newbie

i see.. so if the car is only about $30k in loan, suppose nothing much can be given coz they still need to make a living.

Wonder what opc car owners in this forum receive when they purchase their cars. smile.gif

Depends as they say the loan quantum is quite subjective.

For me i still give u a gd deal if u take an OPC Lancer. Its definetly more than wat u just state

Look for me if u r keen.

Neutral Newbie

Hee~ Thanks! But I'm not the pax getting a car. My fren already got one but a bit unsure if the freebies were good deal or not. Of course didn't want to squeeze dry the SE. laugh.gif

Hi there,

Dont squeeze too much too lor, we do not enjoy basic salary and just fixed comms and have to work extra hard.

Imagine your boss tells you one day, no basic salary and your salary depend on the sale's u bring in....

Neutral Newbie

What would you suggest as a comfortable amount for squeezing allowance? tongue.gif

For loan amount of $30k OPC.

I'm not squeezing. Just curious about the whole thing. My ride came with the least freebies compared to others who bought. I'm not a pro squeezer. laugh.gif

Hi,

No correct amount as i do not know which model your fren bought. Different makers different level of comms

But if you feel the offer is genuine and good at the point of sale and the SE is sincere, take it.

Neutral Newbie

I see. No idea if the deal was considered good at pt of sale. Hopefully it was. Thanks!

Recently just bought a OPC Hyundai Elantra Basic during the 36k COE. SE only gave 3M solar film and Car play. Are these what your SE gave? can share?

i also bought a OPC...no freebie..haha..

i dont take any loan or take any insurance from them..it's just a buy and go deal...

Recently just bought a OPC Hyundai Elantra Basic during the 36k COE. SE only gave 3M solar film and Car play. Are these what your SE gave? can share?

I bought an OPC Honda recently. Got 3M solar film, reverse camera, rims, front camera, Pioneer HU. It's from a PI not AD.

What so special about OPC.? [confused] ,OPC & Normal plate,Dealers or Agent same profit,the $17,000 rebate is given by LTA/Gov't,not by Dealer or Agent,so OPC or not still the same Car. :mellow:

• Praise 2

What so special about OPC.? [confused] ,OPC & Normal plate,Dealers or Agent same profit,the $17,000 rebate is given by LTA/Gov't,not by Dealer or Agent,so OPC or not still the same Car. :mellow:

Road tax cheaper.

Not the same lo, even though $17k rebate is given by LTA, but this amount less from the car price le. Basically AD earned $17k less from you. Lol.

↡ Advertisement