• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:49 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Noticed these when I was clicking around..

http://www.sgcarmart...twggi-1039.html

http://www.sgcarmart...t9ml4-1039.html

Wonder whats the deal with these gossip.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

Hoshi8
  • Hoshi8
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

probably showroom car and somemore wagon.....cannot sell off to new buyers then sell as second hand car lor....

by the way....its got an ugly butt...haha
=========================================================================

BMW 320

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

waoh! tt's a pretty good price for this car. dun noe got gimmick or not sweatdrop.gif

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:11 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wah lau A3 1.6l selling for 89888 ? a bit over priced for a 1.6l leh .....

but why did sgcarmart classify them as hatchback ? its a wagon ....

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:27 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

It's not a wagon. It's a sportsback, which means a hatchback in audi speak.

90k is quite a good deal. Could be a showroom model or a test drive mule.
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:35 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

oic ... sorry cannot afford to drive audi. me driving its poorer cousin ....

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:43 PM

Vicz
  • Premium member
    Vicz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This A3 Sportback is still sitting on the MK4 platform and SR engine... a little old for that premium... $90k can get u a MK5 FSI leh, why pay so much for the bits and pieces equipment here and there together with some so-called premium quality? Worst of all, its a 2nd hand.... not worth it, i think most earnings go into the 2nd hand car dealer's pocket. shakehead.gif

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:46 PM

Dlar2
  • Dlar2
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I knew that I should not compare this.
For 90k, why not get a Mark X (maybe 85k even) with a similar OMV (Mark X OMV about 28k to 30k) brand new with 2.5L V6 engine, rear wheel drive...
1.6L at 90k?? Well...its an Audi.
Lower road tax compared to Maek X but maintenance??

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:49 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

no issue wif maintenance since this is a 2nd hand car anyway. Not likely u'll bring it back to Premium ....

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:50 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

oh... MK4 platform & SR engine .....

I am indeed driving its budget cousin much cheaper some more....

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

Vicz
  • Premium member
    Vicz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The class is different, quality is really different. Really cannot compare this way. Its just like why people choose to eat a plate of $3.80 Boon Tong Kee chicken rice when they can eat a $2 one in the hawker centre.... tongue.gif

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:57 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i like your analogy of chix rice ... which made me a bit hungry

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:57 PM

Vicz
  • Premium member
    Vicz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

M also driving its cheaper cousin as well, exactly sitting on the same platform and engine but under its biological parents' name.. laugh.gif laugh.gif but i m better off laughing to the bank with an extra $10k or so still in my pocket. wink.gif

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:02 AM

Dlar2
  • Dlar2
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That is why I say cannot compare this way.
How about paying a little more and get a brand new Volvo S40? It should be much closer to compare this way.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:07 AM

Vicz
  • Premium member
    Vicz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Mmmm... Do agree, notwithstanding the fact that its quite a fair bit of extra though. I still think its pretty clear that this $90k is definitely over priced. gossip.gif

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:10 AM

Vicz
  • Premium member
    Vicz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I heard the 4 star (i dont know, could be 5 star) chicken rice is better. go have ur supper lah laugh.gif OOps.. sorry to have strayed from the topic. tongue.gif

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

Teh6
  • Teh6
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

check this out,
http://www.sgcarmart...t3wzz-1039.html

came across this one while going thru sgcarmart, like the Audi u posted, the mileage is super low, this one should be a showroom unit oso, but hor it is oredy 8 mth old liao.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:23 AM

Carcraze
  • Carcraze
    5th Gear
    Author Image

5star chicken rice is indeed better than BTK's (imho).

Edited by Carcraze, 21 March 2007 - 12:23 AM.

M-GT

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:26 AM

Carcraze
  • Carcraze
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i think the price stated is after cashback.

"Under Premium Warranty! Mileage 30km Only! Accident Free! $7000 Cashback, Book a Test Drive with Us Now!"

$89888+$7000=$96888

a brand new 1.6 A3 would cost around 105K
M-GT

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:48 PM

Wilb
  • Wilb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How can compare Audi and MarkX...

Audi is always my favourite conti car. Nice design with an excellent drive too biggrin.gif
======================================================================
I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream. - [ Vincent Van Gogh ]

Click to view my Webpage

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Good, Value

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users