Good Value?!?!

Genes

probably showroom car and somemore wagon.....cannot sell off to new buyers then sell as second hand car lor....

by the way....its got an ugly butt...haha

wah lau A3 1.6l selling for 89888 ? a bit over priced for a 1.6l leh .....

but why did sgcarmart classify them as hatchback ? its a wagon ....

It's not a wagon. It's a sportsback, which means a hatchback in audi speak.

90k is quite a good deal. Could be a showroom model or a test drive mule.

Neutral Newbie

This A3 Sportback is still sitting on the MK4 platform and SR engine... a little old for that premium... $90k can get u a MK5 FSI leh, why pay so much for the bits and pieces equipment here and there together with some so-called premium quality? Worst of all, its a 2nd hand.... not worth it, i think most earnings go into the 2nd hand car dealer's pocket. [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

I knew that I should not compare this.

For 90k, why not get a Mark X (maybe 85k even) with a similar OMV (Mark X OMV about 28k to 30k) brand new with 2.5L V6 engine, rear wheel drive...

1.6L at 90k?? Well...its an Audi.

Lower road tax compared to Maek X but maintenance??

Neutral Newbie

The class is different, quality is really different. Really cannot compare this way. Its just like why people choose to eat a plate of $3.80 Boon Tong Kee chicken rice when they can eat a $2 one in the hawker centre.... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

M also driving its cheaper cousin as well, exactly sitting on the same platform and engine but under its biological parents' name.. [laugh][laugh] but i m better off laughing to the bank with an extra $10k or so still in my pocket. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

That is why I say cannot compare this way.

How about paying a little more and get a brand new Volvo S40? It should be much closer to compare this way.

Neutral Newbie

Mmmm... Do agree, notwithstanding the fact that its quite a fair bit of extra though. I still think its pretty clear that this $90k is definitely over priced. [gossip]

Neutral Newbie

I heard the 4 star (i dont know, could be 5 star) chicken rice is better. go have ur supper lah [laugh] OOps.. sorry to have strayed from the topic. [:p]