• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
466 replies to this topic | 228 praises

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:10 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

For the benefit of those who are about to collect their new cars, I'm posting up generic new car checklist.

Some of the items may not apply to you if your car doesn't come with the feature.

This is sure to make those SE's accompanying the new owners to have a real hard time

Attached Files

missmarigold, pChou, WoeiSongKeh, Wyfitms, Vinceng, ohhwhykill, BlitzStryker and 6 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

gd stuffs bro... thumbsup.gif
6 Anonymous members praised this
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:56 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can the moderator make it sticky?

Good work bro!
4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:57 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks. Print it out and we'll go over your car when it arrives
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:57 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Will ask Admin about it.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:20 AM

Gadgeter
Hi there Chromas,

There is an existing list. nonetheless, I have updated in this thread.

http://www.mycarforu...ew&post=1802941
What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:41 AM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Gor-Meh-Nah-Sai

Didn't see his old list in the stickies there.
pChou and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:43 PM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    Author Image

okok... will print it out and laminate it dan go shoot SE... laugh.gif

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Those SE are going to hate me for this

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:29 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If anyone has anything to add to the list, or find a way to improve it, please let me know and I will update it accordingly and repost an updated one where possible.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:38 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

seems to be taken from vogs?
3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:17 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yes, it is taken from VOGS.

Most of the pointers in the document were pretty generic and can be used in general by 99% of the new car owners out there

By the way, did you that there are quite a number of new Vios owners who cannot get access to the forum at all? Seems nobody is approving their registration.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:22 PM

Lorbinhoot
  • Lorbinhoot
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Nice thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers.
The truly dangerous thing is Asking the Wrong Question !! [sweatdrop]

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:16 PM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i am one of them... no approval since last wk i applied... wat is vogs admin doing?? hate to say tis but........ ahem sly.gif

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:31 PM

Felix_wrx
  • Felix_wrx
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

thanks bro! you are the man. coincidently i just registered my account like 5 mins ago and i'm collecting my new ride next week. everything just falls so nicely together. :)
When u were born, u cried and everyone around u rejoiced. Live ur life such that when u die, u rejoice and everyone around u cry.

feLix

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:54 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sweatdrop.gif I think things that are factory fitted can briefly go through cos most likely it has gone through QC.

Things to take note should be those fitted locally.

I believe the SE had gone thru these things too unless he/she really bo chap or unprofessional.

If really something wrong with one of those stuff u won't know at a glance. U still got the warranty to get it fixed.
2 Anonymous members praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 05:37 PM

Dee_dum
  • Dee_dum
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

If anyone has anything to add to the list, or find a way to improve it, please let me know and I will update it accordingly and repost an updated one where possible.

Thanks alot! thumbsup.gif
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:13 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

They'll say that they're busy, etc.

Anyway, if there's anything you want to know about the Vios, can always pop me a call. I can even show you where the LED location are for changing the color of your dials, etc.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:13 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

That's great. Glad to hear your ride is on its way. Let us know how it goes

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:16 PM

Chromas
  • Chromas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

You're quite right about this too.

Usually, we just find stains on the car body, eg. grease marks and sometimes on the leather too.

A good thorough check of the electrical systems, eg. lights wouldn't harm anyway. Always good to know that you're running on good set of lights, especially brake lights.

There have been a few isolated cases of cars upon leaving the collection centre dying on the owners barely after driving out of the centres too

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users