Latio premium at max speed

Viosy

i ever hit almost 200km/hr. yes the tachometer onli reads until 180km/hr max. i managed to go beyond that until the engine auto reduce rpm. anybody tried that before?

(travelling at NSHW, car still maintain its stability ...no vibration ,unknowngly hit above 180km/hr til i realise rpm reduce.. dun mean to speed but waja tailgte and high bean me with a truck blocking me infront.

↡ Advertisement

I assume you are travelling for some time on that speed. The cut-off is due to engine protection from overheat.

There is a thread in TLC on this.

typical singaporean driver la u.. see pple coming from behind let him pass lar.. let him try to overtake the truck infront.. [shakehead]

I presume your Latio is stock.

Almost 200km/h?

you must either be dreaming, or you're hallucinating.

Edited by Mercur1al

in nshw got truck infront how to give way?at least need to overtake the truck mah but since the waja high bean and tailgate me for nothing so i give him see no smoke

onli my wife can be my witness... haha its true lah no joke! u r rite, my latio stock no mod at all...

downslope?

latio premium uses CVT...

the last time i was having some fun on the NSH with my friends, both latio versions (4AT or CVT) hardly pulled beyond 180km/h.

i ever hit almost 200km/hr. yes the tachometer onli reads until 180km/hr max. i managed to go beyond that until the engine auto reduce rpm. anybody tried that before?

(travelling at NSHW, car still maintain its stability ...no vibration ,unknowngly hit above 180km/hr til i realise rpm reduce.. dun mean to speed but waja tailgte and high bean me with a truck blocking me infront.

I am trying to understand what you saying.

First, are you referring to tachometer or speedometer?

Second, if your meter shows max of 180, how you know you are travelling at 200.

Third, what's your rpm at 180 and at 200.

Finally, if there is a truck blocking you, how could you travel at that speed.

dun u feel unstable... that time my brother in law drove @ 150km/h... me rear passenger.. like hanging for my life... [sweatdrop] scary.... feel like the car not able to tahan such speed.. asked him to slow down... >130km/h.. car felt different liaoz [sweatdrop]

there is a gap after 180km/hr if u see carefully. i hit above 180km/hr till i touch the veri end.got it?

ya the truck already travelling so slow and i wanted to overtake the truck.theres no use for the waja to highbean tailget me ma ... want to overtake the truck also got to queue up ma rite?

Neutral Newbie

ya.. me curious too, how you know you are at (or near) 200km/hr if your limit on speedometer is only 180 km/hr?

I have drove a Corolla 1.6 (G9) on NSHW before, at 140 km/hr the car already seem floating and the rpm is almost at 6000, engine also roar.

3 months back, i drove my 2 litre car to KL using NSHW, i bearly hit 180 km/hr (only less than 5 second)...

I agreed Latio is a good car but at 180 km/hr and still feel stable.....i don't think is possible....

↡ Advertisement