Vacuum Cleaner - Let's talk about it.  

67 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mine cost < $200
    • Mine cost $200 to < $400
    • Mine cost $400 to < $600
    • Mine cost $600 & above

SONA - ok.

Yes, that is what I need to do too ! Going to use it on aircon pipe and even clear kitchen drain pipes. [thumbsup]

Err....clear kitchen drain pipes by sucking?

I tot those supposed to be pushed downwards instead?

I wouldn't want try it in case spoilt the machine coz of all those yucks kitchen stuffs, whereas air con pipes only dirt n maybe algae. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement

Err....clear kitchen drain pipes by sucking?

I tot those supposed to be pushed downwards instead?

I wouldn't want try it in case spoilt the machine coz of all those yucks kitchen stuffs, whereas air con pipes only dirt n maybe algae. [dizzy]

Yes, you are spot on ! That was how my current machine mati. It started with a flooded kitchen sink.

I have a low end $100 Samsung dry vacuum cleaner and one day, out of desperation, I used it to clear my kitchen drain pipe. It was the last resort, I had already tried everything from hot water to chemicals to whatever.

So I dismantled the piping joints under the sink and stuck my vacuum pipe into the end going into the ground. And guess what ?!! I think I sucked up 5 years worth of decaying food waste ! The drain was dying of clogged arteries !

I saved myself a call to a professional plumber. But killed the $100 dry vacuum cleaner in this traumatic and extremely foul smelling adventure.

So cheap ? What brand what model ??

Ok, adding Bosch to my shortlist. Thanks !

Yes. Bosch is a good brand. I'm also using the vacuum. Quiet but powerful [thumbsup]

5th year on my Gen 2 Rainbow, still going strong, used mainly for beddings & car, & as air purifier during the hazy days, occasionally for floor as we have a lighter conventional vac

Rambo & dolphin claim to purified the air and suck dust mite 3k plus (1 branded purifier + 1 branded dust mite vacuum together less than 2k ) all in 1 if spoil you got nothing ,do you on your vacuum on hazy days even consider how much power it consume and the sound level

I realised now that vacuum cleaners these days( when it is used daily) does not last more than 2.5 years. Anyone feel so too? Thanks.

My Phillips one last for more than 20 years and still using.

i bought one from tefal (ex-rowenta) recently...  (500++)

came with free

hand car vaccumm (120)
electric kettle (100)
9-1 all purpose cooker (310)

1_TW8376_FINALPRODUCTPACKSHOT_01.jpg?fit

from courts

Recently my bro bought 1 those $3000+ vacuum cleaner and got 2 referrals to do free vacuum service so he refer me as 1 and the salesman call me to book for appt but I don't like his tone cos he sound more like 'hey this is a free service to u so take the offer at my own free time' that kind of attitude...I didn't confirm the date and time with him instead I ask him to call me back 4 days ltr after i check with family members..

Actually i don't really want him to come cos still need to entertain him even thou I won't buy..

So he did call me on the fourth day i told him, I ask my mum when does she want u to come and do the free vacuum service and she say recently another guy from other vacuum cleaner company just don't the cleaning in my house so it's not dirty yet, ask u to come at a ltr date, after hear this he immediate reply ok and hang up w/o asking me should he call me back at a ltr date to rearrange...

You go where buy battery?

The service center. You can order your battery there if they don't have it in stock. I changed mine as its still under warranty as long as you can prove that the battery is gone before the warranty period ends then they will change it at no charge. 

• Praise 1

wow i bought a Vax that can do wet and dry including shampooing more than 20 yrs ago and still working hor. but didn't use for a long time liao, lazy lah. now use those cleaning mop with paper to stick type.for vacuum cleaner, need to buy good brand if you want it to last. 

wow i bought a Vax that can do wet and dry including shampooing more than 20 yrs ago and still working hor. but didn't use for a long time liao, lazy lah. now use those cleaning mop with paper to stick type.for vacuum cleaner, need to buy good brand if you want it to last. 

Phillips.  :a-m1212:

Recently my bro bought 1 those $3000+ vacuum cleaner and got 2 referrals to do free vacuum service so he refer me as 1 and the salesman call me to book for appt but I don't like his tone cos he sound more like 'hey this is a free service to u so take the offer at my own free time' that kind of attitude...I didn't confirm the date and time with him instead I ask him to call me back 4 days ltr after i check with family members..

Actually i don't really want him to come cos still need to entertain him even thou I won't buy..

So he did call me on the fourth day i told him, I ask my mum when does she want u to come and do the free vacuum service and she say recently another guy from other vacuum cleaner company just don't the cleaning in my house so it's not dirty yet, ask u to come at a ltr date, after hear this he immediate reply ok and hang up w/o asking me should he call me back at a ltr date to rearrange...

Delphin?

↡ Advertisement