Chery T11

D_syahmi

Do they do servicing and repair for geely as well?

geely is considered as mic.

normally mic cars hard to find workshop for servicing as most people will reject or give lame excuse for service or when they cannot find parts.

more over parts at AD requires the workshop to pay $$ first where no terms are allowed and no exchange if parts are wrong therefore no workshop wants to work on china car.

which then cause a after effect of all cars going back to agent.

sadly people like us are here to spoil their plans.

↡ Advertisement

Hi..

Im looking for someone to rent my vehicle for long term (6 months to 1 year).

Make : CHERY

Model : T11 2.0 AUTO

Type : SUV

Color: Dark Metallic Green

Vehicle Age : Almost 2 years

Monthly Rental: $1400 (negotiable)

Asking Deposit : $2000.00

Reason for renting out: Apart from some financial restrain, This is our family vehicle that we dont really use.

Feels its better to rent it out than just let it sleep there

If you are Interested or know anyone who might be interested, Do call/Sms Me @ 85000931 (eric)

hope you guys could help. =)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi..

Im looking for someone to rent OUT my vehicle for long term.

Make : CHERY

Model : T11 2.0 AUTO

Type : SUV with SUNROOF

Color: Dark Metallic Green

Vehicle Age : Almost 2 years

Monthly Rental: $1300 (negotiable) inclusive Road Tax & Insurance

asking for 1 +1

Interested parties, Please call/Sms me @ 85000931 - eRIC

hi guys,

I am tempted to buy following selling at $98,988.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11575

I need a SUV because its high seat is a lot easier for my old folks to get in/out of the car. I can only afford economy car.

Seeing comments on car made-in-china, I am prepared for reasonable amount of break-downs because it suit my budget and high-seat requirements. Can you guys shed some lights what do you think of the car? ok to buy?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

hi guys,

I need a SUV because its high seat is a lot easier for my old folks to get in/out of the car. I can only afford economy car.

Seeing comments on car made-in-china, I am prepared for reasonable amount of break-downs because it suit my budget and high-seat requirements. Can you guys shed some lights what do you think of the car? ok to buy?

The promotion still on? Anyway, it is a face-lifted model TIGGO FL. I intend to test drive it next Monday.

• Praise 1

The promotion still on? Anyway, it is a face-lifted model TIGGO FL. I intend to test drive it next Monday.

Great! please share your test drive with us. Great day!

Supercharged

hi guys,

Does the price at $98K includes the roof mounted bicycle rack ??

hi guys,

Just my opinion. MIC cars have improved quite a bit, but the cost of maintenance (ignore reliability for now) will be higher due to lack of sufficient support and scarcity of parts. If you can't stump out the 10-15k more for a Korean SUV or MPV, buy a 1-2 yr old Jap or Korean one instead. With remaining dealer warranty, I think you will be safer (both financially and in a crash!)

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Well, at least for SGCARMART there is no 1 or 2 yrs old SUV listed for sale within $115,000. The dealers are jacking up prices because of high COE.

I presume Vertex should have stocks of spare parts but comes down to price that they going to charge. Reliability? Seriously with zero new car sale (http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/M03-Car_Regn_by_make.pdf) in 2014 how can we comment on their new model?

MIC may be notorious for low quality but there is always a beginning just like japan and korea...

Well, at least for SGCARMART there is no 1 or 2 yrs old SUV listed for sale within $115,000. The dealers are jacking up prices because of high COE.

I presume Vertex should have stocks of spare parts but comes down to price that they going to charge. Reliability? Seriously with zero new car sale (http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/M03-Car_Regn_by_make.pdf) in 2014 how can we comment on their new model?

MIC may be notorious for low quality but there is always a beginning just like japan and korea...

Well, as I said, it was MY opinion only. Yes, no cheaper SUV in 1-2 yr range due to sky high COE last 2 years. Have to go 3-4 yrs old and budget 90-110k instead. I would still rather take that path.

Another suggestion is to save the big outlay and financial commitment of 100k and spend 40-50k on a 5-7 year old SUV like a Forester.

If you need to sell a MIC SUV you paid 100k for new in 1-5 years time, the depreciation will be staggering. With an older car, the total financial commitment is less.

And you mentioned it, zero sales. What happens if AD up lorry? Your warranty and support all gone overnight.

Of course if having NEW is 100% important to you, its your money. You know what will give you most satisfaction for your own money.

If you do buy, I also very interested to know how the reliability is.

Supercharged

If you worried about spare parts for t11, if the engine is same with the former. It won't be a concern, you can go jb and get them.

• Praise 1

but I respect kimchi standard.. wow.. really a big jump..

• Praise 1

How is the test drive?

Never had the chance, I left my car for service at 8am but Chery showroom opened only at 9am, by 8.30am I had already left the place back home [sleeping]

I thought I could test when I collect the car around 11.30am, but they states lunch hour from 11.45 to 12.45... [sweatdrop]

Well... sorry to disappoint [blush]

but I respect kimchi standard.. wow.. really a big jump..

Kimchi is good very good now with a humble beginning in Singapore... so I do hope MIC will be able to do the same and play catch-up...

Of course if they are purely into "copycat" I guess kimchi will always "taste" beta... hahaaa

hi guys,

Hi Fibo, if you are really keen on this car at such a price - you might want to consider Subaru xv 1.6cc. Its a Japan made and only 10K more with a higher OMV. I am currently driving the 1.6cc auto - still satisfied.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2