Chery T11

D_syahmi

Hi Fibo, if you are really keen on this car at such a price - you might want to consider Subaru xv 1.6cc. Its a Japan made and only 10K more with a higher OMV. I am currently driving the 1.6cc auto - still satisfied.

I also say. After 2-3 yrs I think the resale value difference will make up the 10k difference.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

hi guys,

I am tempted to buy following selling at $98,988.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11575

I need a SUV because its high seat is a lot easier for my old folks to get in/out of the car. I can only afford economy car.

Seeing comments on car made-in-china, I am prepared for reasonable amount of break-downs because it suit my budget and high-seat requirements. Can you guys shed some lights what do you think of the car? ok to buy?

hi guys, thank you for all your precious and valuable comments last few weeks. i tested drive the T11, 1.6auto last week. i am likely to place deposit next few days in time for 8 oct coe bidding.

i need a SUV. Other than T11 at 98,999, there is no other SUV at 1.6 and cost less than or close to 98999. Thus, T11 is my only choice (no other choices left for me). The alternative is to buy used SUV, but i am not good in selecting/examining car. Moreover, depreciation of used car can be as much as new car.

i am thinking the 3-year (or 150000km) warranty of T11 can help to ease some worries. (if mileage is still below 150000km after 3 years, the next two years will be parts-free, pay only labour charge). If the car really has serious problem after 3 years, if i am not able to sell in used market, i may just scrap it.

i am new in buying new car. i have few question i hope you guys can help to shed some lights:

1. the sale person said the deposit is 10K, then they start to bid for coe. is 10K a standard? i thought i saw somewhere the deposit is 5k?

2. am i allowed to cancel and take back deposit before 6th bid are bidded?

i know i am taking risk but i don't really have other better and affordable choice.

ps: my current car is hyundai matrix 1.6 auto, coe expires dec 2015. i am thinking of stop driving the car before dec this year so as not to pay road tax, insurance, change tyre, servicing and etc.

i look forward to your advice. THANK YOU, guys.

Edited by Fibo

Most manufacturers utilise 20,000Km as average annual travelling mileage. So why you interested in 150,000Km in 3 years? [confused] Can consider manual transmission model for high mileage usage? [laugh]

THANK YOU for your reply.

my usage is about 30,000km per year. So, I am likely to have warranty covered up to three full years. Should there be any serious problem, it will be covered under warranty. thus, less worry for me to buy the T11 (at least for the first three years).

ps: I do not want a manual-transmission car.

THANK YOU for your reply.

my usage is about 30,000km per year. So, I am likely to have warranty covered up to three full years. Should there be any serious problem, it will be covered under warranty. thus, less worry for me to buy the T11 (at least for the first three years).

ps: I do not want a manual-transmission car.

Hi, respect your decision - do update on your freebies and COE rebate level.

hi guys,

I am tempted to buy following selling at $98,988.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11575

I need a SUV because its high seat is a lot easier for my old folks to get in/out of the car. I can only afford economy car.

Seeing comments on car made-in-china, I am prepared for reasonable amount of break-downs because it suit my budget and high-seat requirements. Can you guys shed some lights what do you think of the car? ok to buy?

Have you brought your Old Folks to try getting in & out of the car? ... From my personal experience, it is more difficult for Old Folks to get in & out of and SUV ... Edited by Chowyunfatt
  • Praise 1

Have you brought your Old Folks to try getting in & out of the car? ... From my personal experience, it is more difficult for Old Folks to get in & out of and SUV ...

my current car is Hyundai matrix 1.6. It has been nine years, I can see high seat is suitable for dad. Seat in saloon car is too low, he has difficulty getting in and out of it (on his own). if not because of him, I could have settled with Mazda 3 salon.

Edited by Fibo
  • Praise 1

my current car is Hyundai matrix 1.6. It has been nine years, I can see high seat is suitable for dad. Seat in saloon car is too low, he has difficulty getting in and out of it (on his own). if not because of him, I could have settled with Mazda 3 salon.

I think a Cross Over could be interesting for you ...

I wanted to let go of my 6.5 years 1.6M chery t11 due to expansion of family members .... Anyone here knows where the best place to sell ? I don't mind letting ppl take over my loan ....

• Praise 3

Supercharged

I wanted to let go of my 6.5 years 1.6M chery t11 due to expansion of family members .... Anyone here knows where the best place to sell ? I don't mind letting ppl take over my loan ....

You can contact me, I don't mind to take over your loan if affordable.

You can contact me, I don't mind to take over your loan if affordable.

Twincharged

Saw today's paper chery t11 at 97k.

That's incredibly cheap.

Is it a viable buy?

Buy cheap use cheap lor...

4th Gear

Saw today's paper chery t11 at 97k.

That's incredibly cheap.

Is it a viable buy?

Buy cheap use cheap lor...

i have been driving T11 for 7 months, so far so good. Do let me know if you have anything specific you want to know.

Very sad what we are getting in Singapore is not this version...

What China is having was a 3rd major face lift since 2013.

They are going to install the T11 with 1.5T with CVVT, this engine had been using other models for a year.

post-10092-0-00926200-1431219926.jpg

post-10092-0-54178500-1431219936.jpg

post-10092-0-53653000-1431219949.jpg

post-10092-0-19904600-1431219955.jpg

• Praise 1

Twincharged

i have been driving T11 for 7 months, so far so good. Do let me know if you have anything specific you want to know.

Thanks.

How's the fc ?

Servicing good?

Any problems with QC?

How's the drive experience like?

Seen some reviews in car mart that really whack upside down.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Wah, 1.5T engine and that interior. Looks like quite a big leap from the model we get here. Squeeze into Cat A somemore!

What are they waiting for? Unless RHD not in production yet.

Edited by Ake109
  • Praise 1

Hi guys.... newbie here...

Got a 2nd hand Chery T11 few days ago... Anyone here know the replacement bulb code/numbers/list? mine is not the facelifted one... its the old one....

Thanks...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1