Mildly negative comments about sponsors censored?

Zrun

Neutral Newbie

Why is it so?

It was just a mentioning of how EZ-STAB doesn't work for some people I know. Is Ez-Stab an endangered, protected entity on this forum? (It apparently is)

Maybe this post will be gone too.

If information censorship is JUST for the income interests of the forum, this is distasteful, discourages genuine posting/technical discussions and drives away knowledgeable users who really want to help. This has been quite disappointing and I realized that I probably can't depend on the integrity and soundness of the views projected in this site. I can come here for my daily gossips and have a good time, but the car talk can't be trusted, what is the point?

What is worse is that the negative posts are selectively removed and leaving behind all the raves on "It somewhat works, smoother, worth the money! But I can't quantify the difference." In this situation, an appropriate actions can be 1. delete the entire thread 2. lock the thread so that everything stays. 3. textual information removed by moderator, leaving the post there, but stating a reason why it is censored.

Edited by Zrun
↡ Advertisement

Hi Zrun,

I think I'm guilty. For I have removed the posting made by ZXC147 when he flooded the forum with his spam 2 days ago. I have shifted all his posting elsewhere and accidentally, for those replies made to ZXC147 was also moved.

And not because there was a request to remove the posting made by you.

I hope this would clear the misunderstanding.

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement