• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
96 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:16 AM

Batbat
  • Batbat
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Anyone know good and cheap car rental from any car rental company or personal? Am looking for long term (6mths ~ 1yr) and only want to drive from Mon ~ Thur (the owner can have the car back from Fri ~ Sun).

Thanks.

Batbat

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:21 PM

Guyver
  • Premium member
    Guyver
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Good alot ..

Cheap .... maybe ...

Proper legal rental ..... won't be cheap ...

Those freelance type ... can give a shot ...
"I rather be disliked by people for who I really am, than to be liked by people for who I am not."

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

Tehkb
  • Tehkb
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You can find quite a few from the followings:
http://www.sgcarmart...sting.php?CAT=5

I had used SP Car Rental service twice before, the service quality and the rental is quite OK. They offer daily, weekly, or monthly.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

Thomasweebl
  • Thomasweebl
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi I'm looking to rent for 1 year. Make not important. Budget about $400/mth. Please call me at 94557235. Thomas. Direct user, not a dealer. Thanks,

No OPC. Need it for travel to work. Am already renting a car for over 3 years for wife. Change of Job so needed a car myself. I don't care about type or color or make of car. Can move with aircon would be fine.

so if there's one please let me know. Thanks, Thomas

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:29 PM

Need
  • Need
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

long term rental.

- getz 1.6(m)
- peugeot
- rav 4
- subaru forester

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

Pufferfish1
  • Pufferfish1
    4th Gear
    Author Image

want to buy mine dont rent already how selling mine 325 cabrio 08 model if keen can pm me

Edited by Pufferfish1, 22 October 2009 - 06:54 PM.

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

Nicholasl
  • Nicholasl
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

want to buy mine dont rent already how selling mine 325 cabrio 08 model if keen can pm me

People asking for cheap rental and you are here selling your BMW...

How cheap is your BMW? :)

Anyway to make it a $400/mth installment with $0 downpayment?

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

Sio07
  • Sio07
    1st Gear
    Author Image

You can find quite a few from the followings:
http://www.sgcarmart...sting.php?CAT=5

I had used SP Car Rental service twice before, the service quality and the rental is quite OK. They offer daily, weekly, or monthly.

Wah....at that price...I also want. If got anyone interested. PM me also....I also want to rent and will take care of the servicing for you.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:19 PM

Luckyboi_81
  • Luckyboi_81
    Clutched
    Author Image

haha so funnye bmw or bmx? , 300plus-400plus maybe u can find those used car selling cheap.. or even coe cars.left 1 or 2 yrs

Edited by Luckyboi_81, 28 October 2009 - 04:20 PM.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:58 PM

Mizzy
  • Mizzy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

ppl ask for rent got sm1 rich dude wanna sell his bmw wen ppl asking for low budget btw $400 a mth is gd buy or shud i say cheap rent for bmw yom08 some more hahaha!
no offence peeps! cheers!

People asking for cheap rental and you are here selling your BMW...

How cheap is your BMW? :)

Anyway to make it a $400/mth installment with $0 downpayment?

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

Benkb
  • Premium member
    Benkb
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Looking for a 1-month term rental for a Picanto (Auto) at a more afforable price..

Preferably below $600..

Please drop me a note if anyone here has a lobang? I need the car urgently before 13 nov.. for ICT + School travel..

Thanks a million!!

*msg to threadowner: Sorry to tag to your post.. i havent got enough postings to start a new thread.. smile.gif

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

Dscheng
  • Premium member
    Dscheng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Any bro wanna rent out their WRX or EVO for 2-3 days? Pls Pm me, just want to try out this car, thanks.
** Riding passion

Car
2007-Civic EG, 2009-Lancer EX, 2012-JDM WRX,
2012-Civic FD, 2014-Lancer CS3M, 2015- RN6-Z,
2018 - GB7.

Bike
2000 - Hornet 125R, 2002 - CBR400R-L, 2007- Super 4 Spec II
2018 - Finally, i am back in riding, ZX10R.

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

Samnet
  • Samnet
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wow! so many ppl looking for car rental?

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:43 PM

Nakshire
  • Nakshire
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

if its me, i'd buy a COE car. my own car, no need to scared this scared that. Do whatever i want to the car also can. COE car every month, if cheap is only $200+

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

Dodobirdie
  • Dodobirdie
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

Anyone know good and cheap car rental from any car rental company or personal? Am looking for long term (6mths ~ 1yr) and only want to drive from Mon ~ Thur (the owner can have the car back from Fri ~ Sun).

Thanks.

Batbat

is it legal to rent your car to someone under 'personal'?

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:21 PM

Nakshire
  • Nakshire
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

is it legal to rent your car to someone under 'personal'?

I dun think so!

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:08 PM

Ali
  • Ali
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, anyone interested to rent out their car for long-term? It wud b great if somebody can start a new topic on renting out private-owned car.

Those having difficulties in clearing their monthly instalment, going outstation or have an extra car to rent out can consider calling me.
I've been looking for a car to rent on long-term basis (more than 10yrs d.e.) Car-owners please call me to discuss.

Ali-8298 3036

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

Avenlim
  • Avenlim
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Peeps

I'm looking for direct owner OPC for long term rental. (half a year at least)

budget about 300 - 400 per month.

Auto car only.

Age 26, driving license 4 years.

Contact me 96904006

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:27 PM

Rustgal17
  • Rustgal17
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi - I am going overseas for 2 years and like to sell my Getz 1.4A 5D by mid Dec 2009. The car registered on 24 Feb 2005 and COE paid is $17,400.00. Excellent condition, new road tax paid till May 2010. Anyone interested, pse message me immdiately.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:57 AM

Ali
  • Ali
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

u selling ur car under "CAR FOR LT RENTAL" post???? confuse or wat...

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Rental, long, term

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users