Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
105 replies to this topic | 54 praises

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:10 PM

Anokewee
  • Anokewee
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Did anyone seen the Pin****e ad in classified ads last saturday? They are bringing in a Suzuki model called Every. The price is $22,988 with guaranteed COE!!! Wah so cheap? Thats means OPC will be $5988!

From the pix of the ad and thru google i think it's a commercial van based vehicle but still the price is shocked.gif shocked.gif

The ad. Sorry for the low res phone image...

Strangely enough the pix on suzuki website has slightly different design..

Mod potential...
1 Anonymous member praised this
---------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:25 PM

Toyo
  • Premium member
    Toyo
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I had seen a few on the road registered under commercial plate. sgcarmart even selling used every.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:38 PM

Cactus
  • Cactus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

600+ cc if fully loaded duno can move anot...
anyway it can only be registered as commercial vehicle right? cheap n reliable transport

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:39 PM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

btw, the spec state 14+km/L only

http://www.suzuki.co...spec/index.html

658cc, 4-speed auto transmission, 990kg

i guess it will be even more under-powered than the 812cc, 900kg QQ

Edited by Kwchan, 23 April 2007 - 02:41 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
由於天雨路滑,請駕車人士小心駕駛,減低行車速度,並與前面車輛保持較長的距離。

為安全理由,駕車人士行車時亦應亮著車頭燈以增加能見度,及在轉線期間留意路面交通情況。*/

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:49 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

piping hot from the oven

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The rear got enough space to "get into some action" or not? sly.gif

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Anokewee
  • Anokewee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

From the newspaper ad doent look like commercial leh... PI dun bring in commercial vehicles right?

At 660cc it's certainly no firebreather but if the engine is tuned to be torqy then the pick might be acceptable...

If there's no gimmick to the price i might consider it when i need to buy a car since OPC will be bloody cheap to ignore...

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:58 PM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I saw this ad too. Suzuki actually have another variant of Every, call Every Wagon that can seat 5 pax. Looking at Every's price $23K, if Every Wagon is like $12K more at $35K, also quite a good buy. Hopefully pinnacle can bring in the Wagon too.

This is to reply to Nutty's question "The rear got enough space to "get into some action" or not?"

Edited by Sgnick, 23 April 2007 - 03:03 PM.

Hey, I have my own personal MCF stalker! Have u gotten yours yet?
QUOTE (Booboon @ Jan 24 2011, 12:05 AM) *
Er, something abt sgnick if that might interest u.
1. Drives an opc g spec sienta. Green colour.
2. Lives in hougang and has alot of money. At least that wat he claims.
3. Is a Chinese male in his 30s n wear specs.
4. Hangs around sgsienta. The forum is dead anyway.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Is it made in Indonesia?
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Too much action the car topple to the side. This vehicle look very tall with very small and thin wheelbase.
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:26 PM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Did anyone call Pinnacle and confirm this is the "no gimmicks" price? Maybe this price is for OPC? Or w/o COE?

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:43 PM

Anokewee
  • Anokewee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Is the version Pinnacle offered the wagon version? It should be right?

Oh yes if u look closely at the ad they r giving out a free GPS with the car too...

Edited by Anokewee, 23 April 2007 - 04:46 PM.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:53 PM

Toyo
  • Premium member
    Toyo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

From the newspaper ad doent look like commercial leh... PI dun bring in commercial vehicles right?

At 660cc it's certainly no firebreather but if the engine is tuned to be torqy then the pick might be acceptable...

If there's no gimmick to the price i might consider it when i need to buy a car since OPC will be bloody cheap to ignore...

There is a PI near my workplace along macpherson, cant rem the name, tat display the Every. i rem seeing passenger seats installed at the rear, dunno its factory or locally fitted. it comes with full glass panel. BTW, i thk this shop bring in commercial veh as i also saw toyota hiace displayed there

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:53 PM

Rtth84
  • Premium member
    Rtth84
    5th Gear
    Author Image

looks nicer than the APV. cuter can "pimp it up"

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:05 PM

Kiatmobile
  • Kiatmobile
    5th Gear
    Author Image

nicer is one thing but more space is also another advantage.
Kiat

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Don't know leh. Suzuki Every also have 2nd row seats, so not sure what's the difference between Every and Every Wagon. But Suzuki seem to market Every as a commercial van, and market Every Wagon as a passenger vehicle.

Here's the Suzuki Websites

Every
http://www.suzuki.co...4/lineup/every/

Every Wagon
http://www.suzuki.co...lineup/every_w/

Just called P***e, they sell $25K with COE. Comes with 2nd row seats. But he says convert to G plate, whatever that means.

Edited by Sgnick, 23 April 2007 - 06:00 PM.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:45 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i hope the every is the nicer looking one.

if so i'll get one also
but i dont wan to register as van leh

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:47 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

btw the one shown in the newspaper ad is ugly
is that the older version one?
the new one is good leh

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:12 PM

Biting
  • Premium member
    Biting
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I saw one with GBA plate. It had a back row of seats with 3 point seat belts. It is quite worth it for that price.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:22 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

this is the one...

http://www.sgcarmart...rYlbr-1000.html

Attached Files

Edited by Gabriel, 23 April 2007 - 06:26 PM.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users