Suzuki Every for $22,988?

Anokewee

Neutral Newbie

Did anyone seen the Pin****e ad in classified ads last saturday? They are bringing in a Suzuki model called Every. The price is $22,988 with guaranteed COE!!! Wah so cheap? Thats means OPC will be $5988!

From the pix of the ad and thru google i think it's a commercial van based vehicle but still the price is [shocked][shocked]

noname.jpg

The ad. Sorry for the low res phone image...

top_image02.jpg

Strangely enough the pix on suzuki website has slightly different design..

everyk2a.jpg

everyk2b.jpg

everyk2c.jpg

Mod potential...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

600+ cc if fully loaded duno can move anot...

anyway it can only be registered as commercial vehicle right? cheap n reliable transport

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

From the newspaper ad doent look like commercial leh... PI dun bring in commercial vehicles right?

At 660cc it's certainly no firebreather but if the engine is tuned to be torqy then the pick might be acceptable...

If there's no gimmick to the price i might consider it when i need to buy a car since OPC will be bloody cheap to ignore...

I saw this ad too. Suzuki actually have another variant of Every, call Every Wagon that can seat 5 pax. Looking at Every's price $23K, if Every Wagon is like $12K more at $35K, also quite a good buy. Hopefully pinnacle can bring in the Wagon too.

0104.jpg

int.jpg

int21.jpg

This is to reply to Nutty's question "The rear got enough space to "get into some action" or not?"

int22_f4.jpg

d0104_5.jpg

slidedoorjpg.jpg

uti3.jpg

Edited by Sgnick
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Is the version Pinnacle offered the wagon version? It should be right?

Oh yes if u look closely at the ad they r giving out a free GPS with the car too...

Edited by Anokewee

From the newspaper ad doent look like commercial leh... PI dun bring in commercial vehicles right?

At 660cc it's certainly no firebreather but if the engine is tuned to be torqy then the pick might be acceptable...

If there's no gimmick to the price i might consider it when i need to buy a car since OPC will be bloody cheap to ignore...

There is a PI near my workplace along macpherson, cant rem the name, tat display the Every. i rem seeing passenger seats installed at the rear, dunno its factory or locally fitted. it comes with full glass panel. BTW, i thk this shop bring in commercial veh as i also saw toyota hiace displayed there

Don't know leh. Suzuki Every also have 2nd row seats, so not sure what's the difference between Every and Every Wagon. But Suzuki seem to market Every as a commercial van, and market Every Wagon as a passenger vehicle.

Here's the Suzuki Websites

Every

http://www.suzuki.co.jp/dom4/lineup/every/

Every Wagon

http://www.suzuki.co.jp/dom4/lineup/every_w/

Just called P***e, they sell $25K with COE. Comes with 2nd row seats. But he says convert to G plate, whatever that means.

Edited by Sgnick