Suzuki Every for $22,988?

Anokewee

eh anyone got more info pls let us know hor

i'm more interested in registering as a passenger car.

then can travel at 90

70 to me is torture.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

yah los i like this kinda little mpvs. but if too underpowered go up hill also jialat. imagine your cargo got like 200kg. then how sia? lol reminds me of the suzuki APV also kinda underpowered.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I'll be very keen if can register as normal car as i want to go msia often; commercial register might be leceh from what i heard. Furthermore i want proper screw in seats with seat belt and all as i have kids so cannot play play use sofa..

Is the rd tax fixed at $950 for GPV vehicles? or calculated to engine cc?

cos the cute van is oni 660cc...

going by standard car rates, the annual rd tax would oni be 400+...

should be to the vehicle bah...but me not sure which catergory this is being classified as..

coz as far as me noe...LGVs are not allowed to haf seats bolted behind...

and the road tax for petrol version would be @ $400...

Neutral Newbie

Confirmed it is commercial vehicle.

comes with dual air bag and ABS .. better than KIA with no ABS and airbags [laugh]

Somemore got one row of passenger seat.

Also got free GPS leh and of cos the COE is guaranteed but only available in SG by end june.

i believe this is the only one with this kind of price tag cos of the 1 dollar coe

yup tat maybe the reason so. saw the advert in todays classifieds.offering free 2k worth of gps equipment.looks like they are really trying to move this model.

I was hoping they wud fit it wif a decent bodykit or atleast a nice set of sport rims to make it stand out.But then again cant really argue wif the price.in todays advert they compared its 660cc engine to a V8. [laugh]

Can you get an OPC commercial vehicle? I don't think so, right. And even if you did, with COE at $1 and OMV so low, it won't be the full $17k.

• Praise 1

to me the bodykit is important.

hey roughly how much for a passenger version ah?

if less than 30k i'll consider

the commercial version with the company address pasted on the side of the vehicle is TRULY UGLY.

that is my only gripe about a commercial vehicle

and also the speed limit

Neutral Newbie

hi, i just went for the KIA roadshow at Suntec. The Rio and Picanto doesnt come with ABS and airbags. Also been to the showroom at Leng Kee. The SE said the same thing, he even said even if willing to top up $$ also dont have. So i am not making sweeping statements unless the SE conned me. :)

I wish man.if so then cfm will be the biggest hit in sg.unfortunately its registered as a goods vehicle.tats y soooo cheap.cheaper than QQ.hehe..

i dunnoe man.i highly doubt tat it'll be less than 30k for a privately registered 1. so far never seen 1 wif bodykit yet. y not try asking them how much if register privately. if its less than 45k its still quite worth it.better buy than the mitsu i.

Wah, if so cheap, I don't mind getting it as a 2nd car and registered as an OPC man. However, on 2nd thought, it is so light and underpower, must be a pain to drive.

Regards,