Suzuki Every for $22,988?

Anokewee

Saw the car listed as "commercial". Do you need to own a business in order to own this car?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yes, register a $1 company as transportation/delivery service provider - Ueat, Night Snacks Delivery....  [:)] But behind put sofa.  :D 

Hypersonic
(edited)

Every 660 (A) Turbo $54K; the price of cat B COE.

I wonder why this cutie cannot sell well as compared to the Fiats/Renaults

Anyway heard that the smallest in the European range of Fiat Fioirino and Citroen Nemo  (both are same actually, 1.3L diesels) have been  discountinued; though both have diesel versions whilst the Suzy does not have,  might be one of the reasons; but the puny 600 odd cc engine should be economical &  cheap to maintain unlike the Fiats and Citroens which really give lotsa problems after like 6 th or 6 th year onwards

Also both Fiat/Citroen 1.3L diesels have auto version (6 speed) so that makes them more attractive; Heard they are also in the mid 50's price range too        

p.s. i heard from Fiat Agent  (Motorviva) that they have decided to bring in a new Facelift version of the Fiorino

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Suzuki is cuter than the fiat fiorono. Saw Suzuki Every everywhere on the street in Japan as a family car.

Neutral Newbie

Anyway heard that the smallest in the European range of Fiat Fioirino and Citroen Nemo  (both are same actually, 1.3L diesels) have been  discountinued; though both have diesel versions whilst the Suzy does not have,  might be one of the reasons; but the puny 600 odd cc engine should be economical &  cheap to maintain unlike the Fiats and Citroens which really give lotsa problems after like 6 th or 6 th year onwards

Also both Fiat/Citroen 1.3L diesels have auto version (6 speed) so that makes them more attractive; Heard they are also in the mid 50's price range too        

p.s. i heard from Fiat Agent  (Motorviva) that they have decided to bring in a new Facelift version of the Fiorino

I went for the Fiorino test drive the other day. Overall, the interior looks and feels damn shiok like car, but i realised the pedal seems to be abit unresponsive during the moving off. Maybe it is a test car so the parts are not tune properly? 

As for Suzuki Every, I find it cute but I'm also worry whether the van will topple when turning when rainy days bo. I saw one at ubi making a right turn, and the van is abit shaky liao. I also checked with one workshop, they mentioned changing the wheel will solve this problem. If that is the case, i don't mind buy for light use though. 

Is there any existing Every user here to share the driving experience? I am considering at the turbo verison too. 

Hypersonic

I went for the Fiorino test drive the other day. Overall, the interior looks and feels damn shiok like car, but i realised the pedal seems to be abit unresponsive during the moving off. Maybe it is a test car so the parts are not tune properly? 

As for Suzuki Every, I find it cute but I'm also worry whether the van will topple when turning when rainy days bo. I saw one at ubi making a right turn, and the van is abit shaky liao. I also checked with one workshop, they mentioned changing the wheel will solve this problem. If that is the case, i don't mind buy for light use though. 

Is there any existing Every user here to share the driving experience? I am considering at the turbo verison too. 

Dont be decieved by the interiors which make it look almost like a car and feel like a car

the maintainence for the European makes are a killer ; some people even give them up on the 9th year even ; never even make it to 10th year fully

whilst the old nissans would chug on faithfully till even 15th year with full gusto and getting them old parts was like going to any NTUC supermarket (literally speaking - means anywhere can repair one) 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Dont be decieved by the interiors which make it look almost like a car and feel like a car

the maintainence for the European makes are a killer ; some people even give them up on the 9th year even ; never even make it to 10th year fully

whilst the old nissans would chug on faithfully till even 15th year with full gusto and getting them old parts was like going to any NTUC supermarket (literally speaking - means anywhere can repair one) 

Suzuki parts easy to buy as Nissan or Toyota? I also thought of Nissan NV200 as well, but the newer model is equipped with Renault engine and running on petrol too. That is something to hold me back as well?  [:|]

Supersonic

Suzuki parts easy to buy as Nissan or Toyota? I also thought of Nissan NV200 as well, but the newer model is equipped with Renault engine and running on petrol too. That is something to hold me back as well?  [:|]

The attraction of commercial vehicle is the cheap diesel.

If you have to get a NV200 with petrol, you might as well get the Every.

I drove the old model, a rental (they gave me a new one) for about a year. Only thing not to my liking was the clutch biting point was very low.

I told the mechanic and he says it's like that one..not that I entirely believe him, but maybe it's true.

Bcuz of the high CG, you need to slow down on corners and never chiong an amber light in the rain.

Bad thing is bound to happen.

Stay within speed limit of 70km/h, slow on corners, and you'll be fine.

You can carry a lot of things as well.

Hypersonic

Really??? I thought it was only running on Diesel (Nissan NV200) I did not know if they had petrol version 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

The attraction of commercial vehicle is the cheap diesel.

If you have to get a NV200 with petrol, you might as well get the Every.

I drove the old model, a rental (they gave me a new one) for about a year. Only thing not to my liking was the clutch biting point was very low.

I told the mechanic and he says it's like that one..not that I entirely believe him, but maybe it's true.

Bcuz of the high CG, you need to slow down on corners and never chiong an amber light in the rain.

Bad thing is bound to happen.

Stay within speed limit of 70km/h, slow on corners, and you'll be fine.

You can carry a lot of things as well.

Yeap I was thinking the same for NV200 case, might as well get Every.

Really??? I thought it was only running on Diesel (Nissan NV200) I did not know if they had petrol version 

All new NV200 auto either have Renault or japanese engine, both engines running on petrol. Only manual runs in diesel. 

Fuel consumption is okay. Petrol.

Fun to zip around. Can squeeze in between traffic jams like motorcycle.

But if its daily driven, wear and tear rate is very high. I've sold off a few of my every to NV200.

Fuel consumption is okay. Petrol.

Fun to zip around. Can squeeze in between traffic jams like motorcycle.

But if its daily driven, wear and tear rate is very high. I've sold off a few of my every to NV200.

Meaning you prefer NV200?

Cos all these headless Jap vans cannot pass their crash test...no frontal crash zone no bonnet.

No doubt the drive is very car like and stable the Fiat Diablo Diesel 1.3T is very very responsive and powerful.  However the parts are very expensive....continental pricing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1