Any Tire Shine to recommend??

Xiao_qiang

Neutral Newbie
[wave] Hey [wave] Hey

Heads up! Turtle Wax F21 on sale @$1!

Want to buy Forever BLACK Tire Gel [inlove]

[jawdrop] $1?!?! where to buy?? still have???

Neutral Newbie

I stick by Meguire's Endurance Gel (purple in color). It doesn't wash off easily when it rains and the shine is very good.

Only down part, I have to find sponges to apply it. And the price is on the high side for a tyre shine.

But still loving it! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
Yes, get Waxco, proven "black" and lasting, btw Waco is made in M'sia. You can get it cheaper across the crossway.

I have been using Waxco for the past few months but not really that durable leh. Just a few days and everything will be gone liao.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

You can try Amway's Instant Tyre Shine, It only $11.10 for a 350g spray can. Furthermore, they come with a "90 days Satisfaction Guarantee" [thumbsup]if you are not satisfy with it, you get a full refund as long as you have 80% content left in the spray can. I have been using it since my new ride, if good weather the shine can last for a week or more[:)]

Edited by Tazstar88

i used the turtle wax spray type...

after washing the car.. just spray will do.. leave it for 10-15 mins.. can liao.. dun have to bother till weather is wet again.. hahaha

Got new product in market, anyone knows where to get Meguiars Hot Shine Reflect Tire Shine in Singapore?

I stick by Meguire's Endurance Gel (purple in color). It doesn't wash off easily when it rains and the shine is very good.

Only down part, I have to find sponges to apply it. And the price is on the high side for a tyre shine.

But still loving it! thumbsup.gif

Got new product in market, anyone knows where to get Meguiars Hot Shine Reflect Tire Shine in Singapore?

Where to buy Meguiars Hot Shine Tire...Giant??