parked at highland hotel as first world parking is full

new cable car heard can accommodate 10 pax from 6 pax previously

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

i was there few days ago

The Genting skyway system which is still in operation, can accommodate 8 pax.

From our Resort Hotel room, the new cable car appear smaller and I am not sure whether it can accommodate 10 pax. Maybe 6 pax maximum.

post-30845-0-83387600-1464439311_thumb.jpg

The Genting skyway system which is still in operation, can accommodate 8 pax.

From our Resort Hotel room, the new cable car appear smaller and I am not sure whether it can accommodate 10 pax. Maybe 6 pax maximum.

Tiagong the new one is glass flooring, scary man
  • Praise 1

Will be heading there next sunday. So the cable car now stop at Chin swee and Awana? In operation already? Heard the station at FWH. Old station no longer in use?

Will be heading there next sunday. So the cable car now stop at Chin swee and Awana? In operation already? Heard the station at FWH. Old station no longer in use?

Old station was already dismantled quite sometime ago.

New station undergoing testing.

The existing Genting Skyway station nearby Highlands Hotel is still in operation.

There is a shuttle bus service from First World Hotel driveway to Chin Swee Cave Temple. The boarding location is  "somewhere in the central lane of the very big driveway".

• Praise 2

Old station was already dismantled quite sometime ago.

New station undergoing testing.

The existing Genting Skyway station nearby Highlands Hotel is still in operation.

There is a shuttle bus service from First World Hotel driveway to Chin Swee Cave Temple. The boarding location is  "somewhere in the central lane of the very big driveway".

Last night KL having super heavy hail storm, wonder Genting Highland snowing or not ?

• Praise 3

Hope all is well now.

i was there few days ago

FWH carpark full??!! Amazing....

yeah ... very jialat

Few months back, KL kena super flood. Now this. Drive in KL is heng suay man. don't know when what will happen....

Hope all is well now.

FWH carpark full??!! Amazing....

i was at FWH from 7-9 June, got special parking that is cordoned off for SG cars(and some atas MY cars), just beside the police post at entrance, got police there to jaga summore..

i was at FWH from 7-9 June, got special parking that is cordoned off for SG cars(and some atas MY cars), just beside the police post at entrance, got police there to jaga summore..

saw that... at B8 entrance and exit. Had a tough ride cos 2 tyres bloated on the way there...only managed to change two used one and proceed to genting. Beware, kumho tyres really jialat. Maybe mine was old stock, tyres manufactured in early 2014 but I got it up in May 2016. Both tyres center potion bloated and become a egg end shape. To make things worse, it was a sunday (12 June) and many shops not open. Drove 80km/h all the way to Alor Gajah for replacement. No joke driving @80 on NSH... feels like crap.

Turbocharged
(edited)

saw that... at B8 entrance and exit. Had a tough ride cos 2 tyres bloated on the way there...only managed to change two used one and proceed to genting. Beware, kumho tyres really jialat. Maybe mine was old stock, tyres manufactured in early 2014 but I got it up in May 2016. Both tyres center potion bloated and become a egg end shape. To make things worse, it was a sunday (12 June) and many shops not open. Drove 80km/h all the way to Alor Gajah for replacement. No joke driving @80 on NSH... feels like crap.

ouch... which kumho model? ku31?

Edited by JohnSHL

ouch... which kumho model? ku31?

I think it was eco touring or something...... wonder if a tyre was properly stored only two plus years shouldn't have such issue. Or was it two years in store room can also cause the composition of the tyres to deteriorate so much? Somemore not one, both up lorry...

Turbocharged

I think it was eco touring or something...... wonder if a tyre was properly stored only two plus years shouldn't have such issue. Or was it two years in store room can also cause the composition of the tyres to deteriorate so much? Somemore not one, both up lorry...

unfortunately it happened in Msia - more troublesome to resolve and can't bring back the tyres to Kumho agent/distributor.

if u have photos of the damaged tyres, maybe can send to Kumho for review.

http://binter.com.sg/

unfortunately it happened in Msia - more troublesome to resolve and can't bring back the tyres to Kumho agent/distributor.

if u have photos of the damaged tyres, maybe can send to Kumho for review.

http://binter.com.sg/

notice the center potion of the bloated area??!! Both same.

post-48642-0-54499900-1466219318_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged
(edited)

Get from Komoco? Edited by BenTong

Turbocharged

fwah.... never seen so serious bloating before...

↡ Advertisement