Chery T11

D_syahmi

Hi there,

Anybody order T11 SUV from Chery?Have u got iy already.So far have not seen any on the road yet.Any reviews

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

All the China cars were working fine when I visited Shanghai 2 wks ago, even the decade old ones.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

From what i saw, most of those are foreign branded made-in-china cars.. not really china brand ones.. [:p]

• Praise 1

Hi guys..Got my T11 on Sat.Actually SE call me and ask me to collect on Fri but when i come down,they told me that car alarm not werking.Apologies to me and ask me to come down on sat 1pm.Went down to collect the car and was attended by James.Nice guy.Show me the car.Quite nice.Settle the documents and drive off.As i was drizzling that day,i on the wiper.When i reach Hougang,the wiper drop off..OMG..Call SE and she told me to go back to the warehouse.That actually put the wiper clip wrongly.Ammended it and found front right signal light not working.Replace bulb but also the same.Told me to come on MOn and fix the cable.So far Bad experience with the car.

Been driving it for 2 days.I like the car response.I like the car except for the minor touch up that need to be done.Fc not sure yet.Se top up slightly above half tank and i top u full.Only drive for 120km.

Dont know how mny people ask me already about the car.Outlook is very nice..hehehehe.. Happy when ppl say that.Will update about the Fc soon

i agree with u..There are quiet a number of things that i need to highlite when i go for to check my signal light. But their sales personal is very friendly.the service i find is good unlike the person who sold me my getz last time.Anyway getz 1.1 was a great car for me except when full load was quite heavy and also i travel to Kl very heavy.

do try and post some pics of your new ride too.

haven't really seen any on the roads yet (i guess it's due to the fact that the T11 is a new model).

• Praise 1

went to the showroom to have a look on the MPv,A5, T11 and etc. In fact, planned to test drive..but somehow..after see the quality,just couldn't bring myself to ask for a test drive. The material inside is really not up to the mark. Sharp edges and worst than my 1st car of Hyundai Excel. Frankly, am not biased...but stating the fact...

Hi all,

Top up for the first time after gotten the car.FC is slightly below 10km.About 9.95km..Running on shell 95.I still have not finish running in the car yet..Will update the next time

Sorry guys,No pic yet as the car comes with sticker that is similar to the test drive car.I really hate it.They will remove the sticker from the car during the 1k servicing.Will post pics after that.

↡ Advertisement