Personal Shelter Parking Lot

Trex101

Bro call the hotline, they sure will come. I ever did to an inconsiderate driver who park at washing bay n never wash for the whole duration i was there. I called the hotline n they still gave him the summon even though he has a valid season parking.

and how would u go about doing dat sly.gif

thnk god i park properly and dun stay near u sweatdrop.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

u can do these selfish peepz a favour

help them park there PERMANENTLY

since they like the spot so much it brings them great convenience!

sly.gif

not free ah...juz one phone call...and there will be pple @ ur service mah....lipsrsealed.gif

though me wont be saying who though lipsrsealed.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Same thing happened to me. I was under a shelter, buckling in my 2 kids by myself into their car seats. Idiot woman driver behind kept honking. It's not as if I was purposely taking my time - had to strap kids in what.

Then I yelled at her "Stop honking". She yelled back and told me that I did not have to shout. So, I said "Well, you did not have to honk bitch". After that, I really purposely took my time just to piss her off some more.

Wah Loki U the man dude.. wink.gif

Guess that guy standing next to the car is the owner, right ? Seems like he is waiting for someone to come out and pick them up. Give the guy a break ! I would have done the same if I had a sick relative going to the hospital and cannot get wet or something like that . Won't you have done the same ?

But this guy seems to be talking on the phone or something... If he parks his car there indefinitely all the time, someone should go and puncture all his four tires ! This would really give him a hard time recovering his vehicle ! Bloody idiot !

(edited)

No, i seen the owner before, the guy standing there is not the owner.

No reply from the town council yet, look like TC is turning a blind eye to this. [thumbsdown]

Edited by Trex101

That idiot must have gotten the dent when he tried to illegal park in the shelter in the heavy rain earlier! rifle.gifrifle.gifrifle.gif

juz curious

is tat a dent i see on the left side?

is he an 'elite' member of the TC....

sly.gif

being 'elite' does have its privileges....

and yes including the dented rear bumper as well lipsrsealed.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Wow, super inconsiderate driver, maybe can call up town council to take up summon action against him.

↡ Advertisement