Toyota Yaris

Jho0001

Frankly spaeking, my manager's Yaris isnt like what you showed. I just commented from what I saw from his car. The back is spacious, if the front seat tucked nicely at the front.

The front seat doesnt need to be tucked nicely infront in order to create the "spaciousness".

Legroom is better den the old Vios and the same as a Corolla.

Personally, I find the front design used too often by Toyota. To the untrained eye (e.g. mine), it can be mistaken for either a Camry, Vios or Yaris if the person had just a glance of it from the front view.

This isn't nec. bad, but just my personal observation (or opinion for that matter). :)

I would agree it's a cute looking small car though! :)

Neutral Newbie

yeah, agree....front looks very similar throughout the new toyota range...hey, maybe I buy one and fit a lexus badge on the front [laugh]

well, I was driving a 1.5 jazz, and then the yaris, and at the end, distance covered about the same, put less gas in the yaris before I returned it. But I could be wrong.(i admit).

But's what a few kms for a better looking veh..

Personally, I find the front design used too often by Toyota. To the untrained eye (e.g. mine), it can be mistaken for either a Camry, Vios or Yaris if the person had just a glance of it from the front view.

This isn't nec. bad, but just my personal observation (or opinion for that matter). :)

I would agree it's a cute looking small car though! :)

Totally agree with u ! Dunno why their design all look abt the same at the front, is it trying to cut cost? [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

nicely modded....hehe.

Anyone have a pic of a Sky Blue Yaris....cant decide between Sky blue or Cool Silver....

Thanks

Sky blue is by far the rarer colour.

There are two shades of silver, a darker and a lighter shade. Mine is the lighter shade:

IMG_9411.jpg

I think the darker one is your cool silver, and the brighter one is chic silver.

↡ Advertisement