Big dent on my bonnet.. Help?

Terenc3

DSCF1008.jpg

As of the above picture.. I realise that there is this big dent.. No paint chip.. Any paintshop recommended to mend this? Its quite hard to knock out as the underside is another piece metal 'bone' covering it.. Anybody got any pro people to help out? Haha..

↡ Advertisement

I go try try.. Hahahaha.. Not lorry la.. My friend not careful landed his hand there.. Then....

(edited)

Wah yr friend got "inner strength" must ask him to use the other hand to remove the dent [laugh]

I can only think of one diy method to remove the dent but must sacrifice a bit.

Dunno those WS can remove or not cos you say covered.

But bigger dent should be easier to remove.

Edited by Boxster

I dunno if you willing to sacrifice.

1)Drill a small hole around 5mm directly below the dent and use a rod to push up.

It should be quite easy coz yr friend push it with hands the surface area should be quite big.

2)If it is big enough can try to find a suitable suction cup to suck it up. But this must be tried out.

The compresses air CO2 if you want to try can maybe get those used to freeze electronics one from Sim Lim tower

Going Yishun dam later? [:)]

I dun tink I'm going down to dam later.. Why ask? You saw me there before? Hey thanks for your tips.. =)

Rem you mentioning speed trap there.

Then happen to go there last Fri (10yrs+ didn't go liao) dunno got strike 'toto' or not sian man [sweatdrop]

Pay some money and go to the professional lah..

My very first car also like dat and my friend and I tried to push back the dent from the other side... and in the end, we MAKE IT MUCH WORSE! [blush]

maybe you can consider those PDR (paintless dent removal) workshops, i removed my dents and results are good [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement