Peugeot 207 Road Test

Nikolaiski

Neutral Newbie

http://www.xxxxxxx.com/articles/article.p...pageid=1&view=1

This car made me sick. The transmission smell of the new, running in 207 seeped into the cabin despite the air con recirculation and gave me a sore throat which then, turned into a flu, so if you want to buy this car, remember not to push it for the first thousand or so, if not for the engine, for your own nose [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

If you have to compare it to a corolla or civic, then you are entirely missing the point. And ahem..i hate to say this but, corolla and civics don't look ah pek ah? [lipsrsealed] -runs away- hehehe

Edited by Nikolaiski

Yes, after sales support has a lot of room for improvement. 207 has superb handling as compared to many other japanese cars in the category. I am talking about simultaneous multiple corners & high speed turns. Acceleration is also good. The gearbox though is disappointing, not as responsive as possible to suit my demands. Otherwise this car would be perfect. I'd give it a 8/10. And I've never regretted buying it.

If you have to compare it to a corolla or civic, then you are entirely missing the point. And ahem..i hate to say this but, corolla and civics don't look ah pek ah? [lipsrsealed] -runs away- hehehe

[laugh]

spot on!

[thumbsup]

run in sport mode , its fun [laugh]

its a very responsive car and goes where u point it, yesterday had to take evasive action in heavy rain when one lorry swing out, very stable [thumbsup]

http://www.xxxxxxx.com/articles/article.p...pageid=1&view=1

This car made me sick. The transmission smell of the new, running in 207 seeped into the cabin despite the air con recirculation and gave me a sore throat which then, turned into a flu, so if you want to buy this car, remember not to push it for the first thousand or so, if not for the engine, for your own nose [laugh]

Hi,

anyone know if there are any major fault with the 206?

sorry, need to accumulate 15 posting before i can start my own thread.

the forum is close indefinitely... [:(]

any 206 owner know if the engine issue has been resolved

saw a site in UK condeming this car... [sweatdrop]