Anyone tried Nexen tyres before?

Garlic

just for your info, u go dig into nexen tyres. u will know the model which u buy is the latest model from nexen.

and some of the bro is comparing it with very old nexen model like 3000. 5000.

now even 7000 is facing out , coming out with 9000 for performance and n.blue for comfort.

and lastly many bro give their price when they brought their tyres how long ago?

tyres price have been increasing alot lately, by as much as 40 %. in 1 year +.

what most important is your problem with tyres is solve. and u satifiy with the performance your new rubber give u .

Hey bro, just got a reply from the subsidiary shop of the shop that sold me the tyres. The former quoted me a price of $20 lesser per tyre, including installation, then the shop I bought from..

Should I just let it be? Or question them? There shouldnt be any price discrepancies since both shops are own by the same boss right?

(edited)

I changed to N7000 about a month ago, so far so good. Wet Grip Dry Grip Aquaplaning all ok, but I must say that I'm a "normal" driver, don't cheong, don't cup corner at high speed type. So in this case, it's value for money to me [thumbsup]

As for noise, it's slightly noiser than my ex-tyre Hankook K415, but I'm currently running 17" compared to 15"

And it's Made in Korea

Edited by Othello

I changed to N7000 about a month ago, so far so good. Wet Grip Dry Grip Aquaplaning all ok, but I must say that I'm a "normal" driver, don't cheong, don't cup corner at high speed type. So in this case, it's value for money to me [thumbsup]

As for noise, it's slightly noiser than my ex-tyre Hankook K415, but I'm currently running 17" compared to 15"

And it's Made in Korea

i admit i am not so "normal", i find 7000 below par given its rating.

(edited)

Honestly, any typical driver, just for commuting, any tyre that passes safety tests is more than adequate. Don't have to believe in all the marketing hype and etc etc...

If one drives like a lunatic, even super sticky/soft rally tyres also no use one.

friend if a very discipline driver any tyre will do (even botak also can)

Discipline driver :

drive within speed limit MAX here 90km/h

Keep safe braking distance and you need 5 car lenght for safe braking to fully stop your car (base on 90km/h)

be very alert at all time because he needs to brake anytime to respond to other road user

If you think any tyre will do is just like any car will do ,she need to bring you from pointA to point B

you only know the value of premium product /service during the process(usage) and critical condition (ememgency braking) .

premium product give you higher SAFETY factor.

Edited by Roberttan

I use n8000

Very pleased with it... Grip in wet and dry is good... At nsh, no issues when travelling at 150. Most important value for money.

Hi,been on N5000 for close to 1.5 years...quiet

and long lasting too.noise still maintain as newly fixed.

No regrets.Grip wise is ok too.will use again if same price.$130.

Size 215 55 17.

Use change to N8000, price is good. Previous Duro wear off too fast, hope to try on KU31 or K415 next round

Just change to Eco blue at $95 each for size 195, 60, r15 yesterday. Chopped?

Previously on 195,65 r15 and workshop advise me to try softer and thinner tyre.

Found steering is lighter. but not as quiet as my previous GR90. Will monitor on FC and wet surfaces.

am on N8000 now. Good balance between grip , noise and longevity. most importantly , as previously mentioned by forummers, value for $. i am on 225/45/17 and paid less than 160 each.

Changed to N7000 in May, travelled on the NSHW last week with heavy rain + water puddles. Verdict -> Wet grip & aquaplaning [thumbsup]

Hi

Has anyone tried nexen cp672?looking at the specs its promising,

Value for money too,on top of it,claimed most quiet tyres in nexen range.

Pls input if used before ..

am on N8000 now. Good balance between grip , noise and longevity. most importantly , as previously mentioned by forummers, value for $. i am on 225/45/17 and paid less than 160 each.

kumho ku31 also equivalent pricing or cheaper?

Neutral Newbie

just changed to a set of new N7000 tyres... pretty pleased, tested it on a rainy day yesterday... grip was good... and for me i feel the tyres are quiet