Search
Anyone tried Nexen tyres before

• Search this thread
124 replies to this topic | 7 praises

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Beonhah
  • Beonhah
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

just changed N8000 2 month ago,grip not fantastic but acceptable,comfort+quiet tyre+value for$ For this price range ,strong recommend [thumbsup]

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

Hondavvvtec
  • Premium member
    Hondavvvtec
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i changed my rear tyres to Nexen HD last week... i find it very noisy especially those expressway(TPE) road, but they were quite quiet when on normal rds.

Comparing to Hankook V12, i still prefer V12  

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed

i changed my rear tyres to Nexen HD last week... i find it very noisy especially those expressway(TPE) road, but they were quite quiet when on normal rds.

Comparing to Hankook V12, i still prefer V12  

Not surprised. The nBlue HD's are K415 equivalents

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

Dieselord
  • Dieselord
    1st Gear

any1 try nexen 8000, firestone tz700...
which is better in terms of price & wet/dry conditions

currently, using gt radial hpy... feels ok.... but abit noisy

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

Tyrequeen
  • Premium member
    Tyrequeen
    1st Gear

Nexen, Hankook and Kumho are Korean brands.

Nexen usually has a bigger advantage in price.

Hankook and Kumho tyres are well reviewed tyres which are also attractively priced compared to many Western Tyre-Brands.

Interesting: Kumho means ""bright lake" in Korean.

Best Regards, Eric C
www.TyreQueen.com
www.Facebook.com/TyreQueen 
To check Tyre-Price easily, try this post Here.
Any questions, please go to www.TyreQueen.com to chat online "live" with our customer service or call 63777777

*FREE DVR car camera (recording), FREE Car servicing, FREE Car Wipers, FREE Tyre Guage, Free One Time Tyres Rotation, Free Lifetime Patching on all our tyres, Free Nitrogen top up...SUPER SALE PROMOTION FOR SELECTED TYRES http://TyreQueen.com/promotions

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users