Help - Ford Servicing

Underpaidsamurai

no lah, if it's petrol 1.6L, then it should be the same engine as the MK 1 focus with 100BHP sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

ford fc is abt 9-11... i'm on 17' with 225 width tires. fuel averages abt 10km/L... Anyway, teh 1.6l only has a 100bhp engine, no doubt about it

Neutral Newbie

My focus hatchback average 12km/ltr. I am driving more than a year and min. I got 11.5km/ltr. Anyway can anyone of you advise me which shop is the best for servicing /repair of Ford?

Hi all, I would like to change the viper blades of my Ford Focus station Wagon 2008. Any one knows where I can get them or any workshop where I can change them at? Also anyone knows the rough cost to change or buy them?

Thank u

Hi all, I would like to change the viper blades of my Ford Focus station Wagon 2008. Any one knows where I can get them or any workshop where I can change them at? Also anyone knows the rough cost to change or buy them?

Thank u

Viper blades? Sounds bad-ass. [laugh]

Hey, dun make fun of ppl with accents.

What do they look like? Pics? I mean the wiper blades.

Viper blades? Sounds bad-ass. [laugh]

Hey, dun make fun of ppl with accents.

What do they look like? Pics? I mean the wiper blades.

Haha! That was funny! Sorry didn’t realise the autocorrect since I was typing it out fast. Wiper blades. Mine at the moment is very noisy and it doesn’t clear the windshield clearly. Visibility is affected during rainy days as a result

Haha! That was funny! Sorry didn’t realise the autocorrect since I was typing it out fast. Wiper blades. Mine at the moment is very noisy and it doesn’t clear the windshield clearly. Visibility is affected during rainy days as a result

FONG YAT MOTOR CO PTE LTD

Blk 685 Race Course Road #01-324 Singapore 210685

Tel: (65) 2935722, 2935161, 2935308, 2988679

Fax: (65) 2942251

Contact Name: LIANG CHIN PO

Core Business: Authorise Stockist For " Mazda ", " Ford ". Genuine Spare Parts, OEM Parts. Importer & Exporter.

Brands: MAZDA, FORD

try these.

Neutral Newbie

I recommend Bosch wiper blades. I have used for 2 yrs, no issues, good wiping performance till now. No jittering also.

Model: AM700U

Cost should be around $50/pair... not sure if the price got change since the last time I changed... (look for the longest one, you will need 2 pcs for left and right).

No. 66, Tannery Lane #05-08, S(347805), Tel : 67431166

• Praise 1

Thank u

And if you are free, for the fun of it, give Regent Motors a call and ask them how much are their wiper blades. It should give you a laugh. Haha

FONG YAT MOTOR CO PTE LTD

Blk 685 Race Course Road #01-324 Singapore 210685

Tel: (65) 2935722, 2935161, 2935308, 2988679

Fax: (65) 2942251

Contact Name: LIANG CHIN PO

Core Business: Authorise Stockist For " Mazda ", " Ford ". Genuine Spare Parts, OEM Parts. Importer & Exporter.

Brands: MAZDA, FORD

try these.

Thank u :)

I recommend Bosch wiper blades. I have used for 2 yrs, no issues, good wiping performance till now. No jittering also.

Model: AM700U

Cost should be around $50/pair... not sure if the price got change since the last time I changed... (look for the longest one, you will need 2 pcs for left and right).

No. 66, Tannery Lane #05-08, S(347805), Tel : 67431166

Thank u :)

And if you are free, for the fun of it, give Regent Motors a call and ask them how much are their wiper blades. It should give you a laugh. Haha

Haha thanks

Thank u

IIRC, they (hook type) are not easy to find. You can check with Hoover whether they have compatible ones or not. Last time I got mine from ebay. Now you can get from taobao. They have lots of Focus' parts 

:D I remember cursing and swearing, wondering how come the Originals cost more than BMW and MB ones !!  [knife]
Edited by Othello

IIRC, they (hook type) are not easy to find. You can check with Hoover whether they have compatible ones or not. Last time I got mine from ebay. Now you can get from taobao. They have lots of Focus' parts

:D I remember cursing and swearing, wondering how come the Originals cost more than BMW and MB ones !! [knife]

That’s why no Fix Or Repair Daily for me.
↡ Advertisement