Headline: 27yr old (TTSH) doctor attempts to take photo of 24yr old nurse in bathroom!

Windwaver

I wouldn't go into details what this particular doctor did to secretly take the photos. Refer to the papers, it's headline.

He is suspended from work but I can't imagine what's on his mind [hur] . I can't imagine what he does to his female patients. So much for foreign talent.

To be fair, I have a fair share of friends who are good doctors. Hopefully this serves as a warning to those in the healthcare sector, they're here to save lives, not abuse them.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

Saw the news... now MCF is one of the fastest sources for news updates, kind of like CNN [laugh]

But on this topic, how you know 'foreign talent'? Not mentioned in the article... are you insider? [sly] Or the nurse? [lipsrsealed]

Anyway, this case went to court and charged quite fast... less than 6 months, according to the article. Yup, it's crazy... what a waste of life and waste of education!

Edited by Sosaria

Doctor doesn't mean he's a saint.

Charity worker also same, get paid peanuts a year plus 12 months peanuts bonus. Is the charity worker a saint?

Even religous person get tempted like father k*ng. See $$ forget father's name. [lipsrsealed]

Worst is the one who pay himself and kahkis millions to stay on top. This one is the champion.

insider news!! who's the nurse?? [:p] who could a doctor really do such stuff.. wasted his/her time in medicine school. as a professional breaking the law is really a big [thumbsdown] to career..

(edited)

walaoeh.. doktor can examine female patient etc etc.. still need to do such things

this type, do it for thrill la. it's the risk of getting caught which turns them on [sly][sly][sly][lipsrsealed]

i dun think geylang dun have chioer ladies. even if dun wanna tio STD still can bring uniform ask them to pose [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

ok i think better stop here [angel]

edit: to add on, we also had SAF OFFICER flashing to girls [rolleyes]

i guess it's "stress". these pple shd go discover some healthier and exciting activities like going tracking or turbo-charging their car or stuff like tt [laugh]

Edited by Boyboy

insider news!! who's the nurse?? [:p] who could a doctor really do such stuff.. wasted his/her time in medicine school. as a professional breaking the law is really a big [thumbsdown] to career..

Who knows if this is the only case? [whip]

i thot sometime ago got a doctor from a public hospital use a video cam 2 film a female staff changing room in hospital?

Now another 1... [shakehead]